Gaming Hi, I'm Jay! Hope you are having an awesome day!

RageGamerJay

New User
Jul 10, 2016
Bristol, UK
YouTube
Hi All! My name is Jay, I am new here and I figured I'd drop a little introduction!

Your name/alias: Rage Gamer Jay
Where are you from?: Bristol, UK
How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? Google, every comes from Google it seems!
What made you join our forums?: I am the only person I know who does YouTube, so would be nice to meet some folks!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, playing guitar, drawing, animating, cooking and drinking rum!
What is your favorite food? I'd have to go with a nice curry!
Why did you start YouTube? I am the only person I know that is into gaming, so I wanted to share my love for the video games I care about
What is your biggest dream? Having a community of people to share my gaming experience with
What kind of channel do you run?: Anything from playthroughs to compilations of LoL, Rocket League etc.
How frequently do you upload?: 3 - 4 times a week!

I figured this would help with the basic about mes, but if you wanna know anything, let me know!

RageGamerJay

New User
Jul 10, 2016
Bristol, UK
YouTube
Thanks dude, Miniminter is one of my favourite YouTubers. We are both from London which I guess makes the resemblance even more so. i would do more FIFA videos, but I am awaiting FIFA 17 to get started on that!

Reactions: HFOShow

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Thanks dude, Miniminter is one of my favourite YouTubers. We are both from London which I guess makes the resemblance even more so. i would do more FIFA videos, but I am awaiting FIFA 17 to get started on that!

Good to hear that dude :D

I mean I wish I can get started making FIFA videos , but my Elgato really is refusing to work with my PC :p , so that is a real show stopper right there :p , but anyways can't wait to see what you will be doing as a FIFA player man , just remember to be unique and enthusiastic , but not like AnEsonGib because that guy is super hype its impossible to keep with :p plus he is inactive most of the time :p

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi All! My name is Jay, I am new here and I figured I'd drop a little introduction!

What made you join our forums?: I am the only person I know who does YouTube, so would be nice to meet some folks!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, playing guitar, drawing, animating, cooking and drinking rum!
Why did you start YouTube? I am the only person I know that is into gaming, so I wanted to share my love for the video games I care about
What is your biggest dream? Having a community of people to share my gaming experience with
What kind of channel do you run?: Anything from playthroughs to compilations of LoL, Rocket League etc.

I figured this would help with the basic about mes, but if you wanna know anything, let me know!
Welcome to Freedom!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family RageGamerJay, Is it true you really do Rage?