Gaming Hi, I'm Hoboglobin!

Hoboglobin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi guys! I'm Hoboglobin and i make funny gaming videos for fun! I love putting effort into editing a video and bringing laughter to other people! I found freedom through a friend who is pretty sizeable on youtube in the Minecraft community. his name is DustinsMC. He saw the content i made and pushed me and encouraged me to continue to grow and do better and I have! I Hope to continue to improve and grow as a creator and to help others just as he has helped me! I am forever grateful! I'm glad to be part of the freedom family! :) Thank you! Love you guys! You are worth it and you are cared for! ♥

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys! I'm Hoboglobin and i make funny gaming videos for fun! I love putting effort into editing a video and bringing laughter to other people! I found freedom through a friend who is pretty sizeable on youtube in the Minecraft community. his name is DustinsMC. He saw the content i made and pushed me and encouraged me to continue to grow and do better and I have! I Hope to continue to improve and grow as a creator and to help others just as he has helped me! I am forever grateful! I'm glad to be part of the freedom family! :) Thank you! Love you guys! You are worth it and you are cared for! ♥

Welcome to the Family Hoboglobin, What games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ??

Hoboglobin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i actually play a little bit of everything but horror seems to be the content i enjoy making most! i found out about freedom through a friend who is partnered. his name on youtube is DustinsMC! He is one of my best friends and keeps me driven! and thanks Qruum! every little bit helps! and i appreciate every little bit of it! <3