Gaming Hi im Fluffy54605!

fluffy54605

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys. My name is Danny McCarthy or better known as Fluffy54605 online. So I started my channel in April 2009 I believe, I started with just making random videos of games using my digital camera. Eventually in 2010 I started lets plays, playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. It took forever for me to beat the game, but I kept on going. After being partnered I was able to buy a capture card to make my lets plays look better, which got me more viewers. I did get all 120 stars eventually and took a break from the game to work on other projects. I did come back to the game though and got all the green stars to eventually get my 242nd star for the first time ever on stream. It felt so good to finally reach that point and i'm so glad I didn't give up. I would advise everyone to keep going and never give up, eventually you will get where you want to be and beyond that. I couldn't have done this without Freedoms help, bringing my channel up to 1600 subscribers. Thanks George and everyone in the Freedom family!