Gaming Hi.. I'm EasyKillsGG

Hi lady´s and Gents. :)

My alias is EasyKillsGG, and my "real world" name is Jacob.
My youtube channel is fairly new, and is still a work in progress. I´m also currently work on the website that should bind it together with my social media sites.

My youtube is all about gaming.
I dont have enough hours during a normal day, because i work a lot, and with my clan i'm participating in the euro league of black ops 3.

I also love sport, soccer, tennis and golf. :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! I can relate, as I work a lot as well, so it's hard for me to play most days. I do like CoD as well though, but I've not much gotten into the competitive scene. How long have you and your clan been playing competitive?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

I play alot of COD as well and how is the clan coming along ?

Thanks For the welcome :)

Welcome! I can relate, as I work a lot as well, so it's hard for me to play most days. I do like CoD as well though, but I've not much gotten into the competitive scene. How long have you and your clan been playing competitive?

Its going okay in competitive, at the moment efter 5 matchs we are in the second place in the leauge.. that is more than expected, because we are a couple of new players on the team.

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Hi lady´s and Gents. :)

My alias is EasyKillsGG, and my "real world" name is Jacob.
My youtube channel is fairly new, and is still a work in progress. I´m also currently work on the website that should bind it together with my social media sites.

My youtube is all about gaming.
I dont have enough hours during a normal day, because i work a lot, and with my clan i'm participating in the euro league of black ops 3.

I also love sport, soccer, tennis and golf. :)
My favorite sport is soccer bro, in fact I just had a game yesterday: D