Gaming Hi i'm DFuse Bloodshot (I need ur HELP)

Kamil Pierwola

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Hi, i'm Dfuse Bloodshot. I'm 13, and I do gaming videos. I have fun making them, and I get a lot of support. I have been doing Youtube for 2 years. I'm new to the community, but not to Youtube. As I said, I need your help. I want to get to 100 subscribers, but my sub count stays in place and no one's subscribing. PLEASE HELP

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, i'm Dfuse Bloodshot. I'm 13, and I do gaming videos. I have fun making them, and I get a lot of support. I have been doing Youtube for 2 years. I'm new to the community, but not to Youtube. As I said, I need your help. I want to get to 100 subscribers, but my sub count stays in place and no one's subscribing. PLEASE HELP
I'm glad that you have fun making videos ^^ Getting subscribers can take time at first. Have you considered making more collaboration videos with the community here?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Kamil, We both have same problem but we not in same count my advice for you us keep uploading high quailty videos and be patient with it.