Gaming HI IM CMTX!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
HI GUYS! IM CMTXRATED! im 15 years old and have a passion for gaming. i play games such as Minecraft, Call of Duty (BO3) and some other story based games, i started YouTube 2 years ago i didn't used to upload that regularly till a month ago (i upload everyday now!) i recently joined freedom about a week ago and am trying to settle in and gain more fans! its nice to meet all of you and have a good day!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
thanks thats nice of you
and im quite enjoying it thanks just streamed the new dlc zombie map der eisendrache

Reactions: Prology

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
its quite a lot of fun actually id definetly look into the details of it as it can be confusing going into it blind

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yea I guess it was
Most of the time I was jump scared my zombies Maan they are mean but Philip the dragon had me covered
Beleive it or not illuminati is in it!

hahah , Philip the dragon xD sounds so good , but confusing haha

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
It was confusing All I saw was a zombie with no legs fly into midair to be eaten alive.. It was terrifying until I realised he helped XD

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I was as well tho XD Nicoli thought it was fun to boince around on the boince pads... He was sick after

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I haven't even got that far either only managed to last around 13 rounds then the big dude got me I cri ;-;

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I litrally cried down the mic.. XD anyways nice meeting you! I'm gonna get some sleep btw nice YouTube channel got a sub from me! Night

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I litrally cried down the mic.. XD anyways nice meeting you! I'm gonna get some sleep btw nice YouTube channel got a sub from me! Night

I'm off to bed aswell dude , nice talking will catch up with you some time and thank you !!!