Music Hi! I'm a music producer!

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi there. My name is Christian. I'm a fearly new music producer, only started about two months back. I only have two song on my channel, which is not the best songs ever, i'll admit, but they were the two first ones i made!

My first album will be released June 1, 2016 on Spotify, Itunes and many more places. Including Youtube of course.

I would greatly appreciate if you'd check out my channel, and give me some good constructive critic on the two current released songs!

I'll see you there hopefully
- Christian Modahl

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there. My name is Christian. I'm a fearly new music producer, only started about two months back. I only have two song on my channel, which is not the best songs ever, i'll admit, but they were the two first ones i made!

My first album will be released June 1, 2016 on Spotify, Itunes and many more places. Including Youtube of course.

I would greatly appreciate if you'd check out my channel, and give me some good constructive critic on the two current released songs!

I'll see you there hopefully
- Christian Modahl
Hello Christian, what got you interested in making music? Two months is a decent amount of time to work on everything, what have you learned so far? What are you looking forward to most when it comes to the forums here?

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello Christian, what got you interested in making music? Two months is a decent amount of time to work on everything, what have you learned so far? What are you looking forward to most when it comes to the forums here?
i know this really does not have anything to do with me but, i don't really like the way you say that 2 months is a long time and makes it sound like he should be super great already, some people take years to make songs and albums and 2 months is not long in terms of that at all

anyway welcome and feel free to ask me anything about the forums or freedom or just youtube in general we need more non- gamers as we mostly have gamers (for which i also am one) so welcome

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What got you into producing and what daw are you using?
I just always liked the idea of making my own music. I never did do it though because i did not have the software for it, but as a late christmas present i got fl studio, so i watched a few basics videos on youtube, and then i try to teach myself everything else. And I'd like to produce EDM, i kinda is making that now, but it's not really that great... But i'm improving!

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I just always liked the idea of making my own music. I never did do it though because i did not have the software for it, but as a late christmas present i got fl studio, so i watched a few basics videos on youtube, and then i try to teach myself everything else. And I'd like to produce EDM, i kinda is making that now, but it's not really that great... But i'm improving!
maybe team up with some singers in the future?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i know this really does not have anything to do with me but, i don't really like the way you say that 2 months is a long time and makes it sound like he should be super great already, some people take years to make songs and albums and 2 months is not long in terms of that at all

anyway welcome and feel free to ask me anything about the forums or freedom or just youtube in general we need more non- gamers as we mostly have gamers (for which i also am one) so welcome
Two months is a decent amount of time to learn, sorry if I offended you somehow. All I was saying, was that people can learn a lot from two months. I wasn't referencing that he wasn't doing good, or bad. Either way, miscommunication :p

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community!

It always really cool to see a new music producer! :D