Puntojaja

New User
Jan 5, 2016

Hello friends, my name is Cesar Huanca, my channel is called "Punto Jaja", I sing anime songs and upload to my channel :D !!

I'm always willing to help others Youtubers, no matter how many subscribers they have, we could sing together, or I could sing songs and skits written by you. Only conactenme and we talked.

Greetings from Chile, gave the English language very well, but do not write very well haha

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Allright

The sound of your mic is terrible, sorry but I had to say that. And please don't scream in the mirophone it REALLY hurts my ears... If I was a viewer I won't stay more than 30sec

Don't take it bad Im not saying that to discourage you, you sing well! but for the love of god, do something with your mic :(

Anyway... Welcome here :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Puntojaja

New User
Jan 5, 2016
Allright

The sound of your mic is terrible, sorry but I had to say that. And please don't scream in the mirophone it REALLY hurts my ears... If I was a viewer I won't stay more than 30sec

Don't take it bad Im not saying that to discourage you, you sing well! but for the love of god, do something with your mic :(

Anyway... Welcome here :D

Hi Machi :D !!
I know that :´(
I 'm saving to buy a great microphone :B

PD: I liked you music & I love your avatar :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
lol thanks! if you need a list of microphones under 50$(CA) I can help you with! ^__^

Puntojaja

New User
Jan 5, 2016
lol thanks! if you need a list of microphones under 50$(CA) I can help you with! ^__^

That would be great :3

Pd: I subscribed to your channel , because it will be great to see your avatar whenever you upload a new video lol

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

that's pretty cool man - not many singing channels on here - I rarely do singing myself