Community Hi i m dotz

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Ehi i m lorenzo , and my nick is dotz. i m an italian guy and i have some grammar trouble with english, so if i make some mistakes correct me, i wanna improve my english:).
I read something on google about freedom, but it seems fake or growing up pyrimid social scaling(dunno the english name). But a friend is with u now and i decide to try cause i can leave on one month anyway.
I just make video for fun, but if i can get paid too it s good xD. I bring on my channel gameplay(its strange but i don t like to watch gameplay, because if i have to see i prefer to spent my time playing it), tutoria, unboxing, and i ll bring vlog too but later, when i reach 5000 sub, because i dont wanna show me now. i hope i ll feel good here, i m sorry that i make only italian content but i m not confident on speaking english, too much haters and noone that really help u.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hello my friend!
Nice introduction i hope you enjoy your time here with the freedom family, and reach your 5K sub goal ;)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Ehi i m lorenzo , and my nick is dotz. i m an italian guy and i have some grammar trouble with english, so if i make some mistakes correct me, i wanna improve my english:).
I read something on google about freedom, but it seems fake or growing up pyrimid social scaling(dunno the english name). But a friend is with u now and i decide to try cause i can leave on one month anyway.
I just make video for fun, but if i can get paid too it s good xD. I bring on my channel gameplay(its strange but i don t like to watch gameplay, because if i have to see i prefer to spent my time playing it), tutoria, unboxing, and i ll bring vlog too but later, when i reach 5000 sub, because i dont wanna show me now. i hope i ll feel good here, i m sorry that i make only italian content but i m not confident on speaking english, too much haters and noone that really help u.
Hello and welcome to Freedom and the Forums! We actually don't care this much about Grammar here, most of us don't write perfect grammar book English in here either ;)

If you ever have questions or need help you may ask in chat or on the Forums and we'll always be happy to help you out.

Have a nice time on here!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So in your introduction you mention that you make various gameplay wich leaves me to ask what games do you play then and on wich console? :)

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So in your introduction you mention that you make various gameplay wich leaves me to ask what games do you play then and on wich console? :)
thanks u all guys ^^. now i dont have a main game or main series, because i m searching which game is going on better for viws. i play just on android and pc. i m having fun playing sleeping dogs definitive edition, but i m sure it will not make me famous or something. so i m trying to make some videos focused on trands, like talking about awards, or making parody on that r****d challange smash or pass it xD. on a pharps i can say, that i m mining youtube find the best way to get more views and followers

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thanks u all guys ^^. now i dont have a main game or main series, because i m searching which game is going on better for viws. i play just on android and pc. i m having fun playing sleeping dogs definitive edition, but i m sure it will not make me famous or something. so i m trying to make some videos focused on trands, like talking about awards, or making parody on that r****d challange smash or pass it xD. on a pharps i can say, that i m mining youtube find the best way to get more views and followers
It is not the game wich gets you views but the way you play that game, for my main serie i play FFXIV wich is an MMO i really love to play and with enough variety to get me now 200+ video's and still counting. Besides that i play some variety of other games.
For a main serie i would recommend a game you really love to play and something you can create a long serie on where you audience can lookout to your next video :)

Mar 29, 2017
Italia
YouTube
Ciao Dotz, io sono " Raid" de: "I Maledetti del Venerdì", ti scrivo in italiano visto che lo siamo entrambi, in ogni caso, è un piacere vedere che ci sono altri italiani, gamer, in questa community. Giusto per curiosità, su quale o quali piattaforme giochi?

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Ciao Dotz, io sono " Raid" de: "I Maledetti del Venerdì", ti scrivo in italiano visto che lo siamo entrambi, in ogni caso, è un piacere vedere che ci sono altri italiani, gamer, in questa community. Giusto per curiosità, su quale o quali piattaforme giochi?

in realtà siamo in molti che sono affiliati a freedom, però nessuno scrive sul forum, comunque io gioco unicamnete da pc per ora, ed a giochi che il mio pc regge.