Solved Hi i got unpartnered can you repartner me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
On your dashboard go to your profile page and scroll down until you see a table with channels. Click add channel or partner channel or something and you should be able to link your channel again. If you can't access your dashboard send a support ticket.

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2016
Im in a similar boat - though we were with a sub-mcn (Dropback TV) we were unpartnered with no notice or email, no updates saying "hey this was going to happen at the end of June" and we werent carried over or invited to freedom's primary. On my profile the channel is still listed but not linked, and I cannot add the channel because it's already listed. I put a ticket in 2 days ago and need some method to request an invite back to the network - hopefully to the same contract we had before because we had a preferably split.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
If you haven't heard youtube recently introduced a new terms of service which stopped allowing sub-networks of MCNs. You were then transfered over to Freedom CMS when your sub-network was de-activated. I am sorry to hear that you lost your split, please start a support ticket at support.tm and a representative will get back to you shortly. Unfortunately your network is no-longer active and it will have to decide weather to become a youtube service model or stop.

Here is a follow up article on your problem:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7020428?hl=en

I hope you stay with freedom and continue to create new content and smash goals. Good luck, if theres anything you need just reply.

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2016
Thank you for your response. I thought that my post made it pretty clear that I was already aware of what you just told me. My issue isn't that I lost my split, my issue is that I lost my partnership entirely. I've also submitted my ticket a couple days ago and it still has yet to be assigned so I suppose "shortly" is a relative term. At least the sub-MCN which is no longer gone assured a response within 24 hours - often within a single hour - the main MCN can't seem to match that concern.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Please be patient as due to the recent terms of service changes and the mass of channels needing support the support response time will take longer than usual. It took me about a week to get a response for one of my questions. If they don't reply in the next few days send another.

Reactions: BAXdinosGR
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.