Gaming Hi I am XBrianNetworkX

XBrianNetworkX

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
My normal name is Brian, but I have decided to to use XBrianNetworkX for my youtube channel instead. I really enjoy being a youtube gamer. I usually find some interesting or very scary games to play and post. I am looking forward to your comments. Before I made my youtube channel I didn't know what I would be doing. After watching some youtube gamers, I felt that I also wanted to do a gaming channel

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My normal name is Brian, but I have decided to to use XBrianNetworkX for my youtube channel instead. I really enjoy being a youtube gamer. I usually find some interesting or very scary games to play and post. I am looking forward to your comments and your requests.
Hey there Brian, why do you enjoy youtube so much? I'm happy that I can spend a lot of hours working with random people ^^ I don't usually request people to play games that they don't have :p Secondly, can you talk about yourself more in your post Brian? To engage more people, utilizing the welcoming post I sent you, works wonders! People love when they can reference the words you type in :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/