Is my channel good? Or should I improve

• It´s good not much bad things.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It´s pretty bad. You should improve a lot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Ogurcak

New User
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
So yeah my name is Peter :) a.k.a Tonky I started youtube a very short time ago and I found Freedom also just a few days ago. But I loved their forums and I read a lot on these forums and now I am going to write something about myself.
I always loved wtaching youtube. For me it was just four times better then TV cause yeah Youtube rules :D
I don´t really have some special youtube story that I can share with you guys so I hope you dont mind :D
I would appreciate if you would check my channel out maybe give me some feedback on what you like and what I should improve. I would be very happy if I got some comments :)

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTonkyGaming
( yeah that url looks weird but whatever :D )

You can also maybe check out my Twitter and Facebook. I don´t really have any stuff on these social media websites yet but I will be tweeting and posting some stuff later on. (My social media is on my channel )

And yeah that´s all I wanted to say.

Peter Ogurcak

New User
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I play Mathcmaking. I am currently trying to get to Global Elite but it´s a difficult thing to do but I believe I can do it :D
And sorry but i have to leave right now. I am going to a resstaurant for lunch so I won´t reply :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I play Mathcmaking. I am currently trying to get to Global Elite but it´s a difficult thing to do but I believe I can do it :D
And sorry but i have to leave right now. I am going to a resstaurant for lunch so I won´t reply :)

That is ok , Have a nice time :) and you can get there dude !

Plus your sub button shows an error make sure to only use the last part of your youtube link and not all of it

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I actually used the last part and it still shows an error I don´t know exactly what is wrong.

hmm that is very weird , If you have a custom URL try to use the other Url you have if not , I'm not to sure about the problem