Entertainment Hi! Happy to be here :)

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
Hi! My name is Maria and I run Liam and Taylor's Corner in YouTube. They are my boys, aged 5 and 3. They love watching YT and are fond of following what they see in the videos. One day, I asked Liam if he wanted to take videos too and he was so excited about it. I started taking videos and he would tell me "don't forget to put in youtube." My husband came up with our channel name. I've had the account since 2007, but it wasn't until March 2015 that I started uploading videos as an official channel. We upload kid and family friendly videos, toy unboxing and reviews, outdoor adventures and lots of family activities. We try to post videos daily, if not, every other day. Join me and my boys in our adventures! We'd love to make more friends :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ilovemic

Reactions: JasonTGamer

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @mcbp328,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A family channel, that's really cool! I enjoy watching and creating unboxing and review videos but the type of videos I produce are usually tech related. Still, I think the techniques that go into the unboxings/reviews can be similar and I think it's really neat how you make these videos with the family!

I see that the content you produce is very consistent, your boys must be really happy with all those toys they get to play with! :) What's your favourite part of doing these videos and do you have a vision for where you want your channel to be in the future or will you just make plans as things happen?

Consider applying for the partner badge so you have access to the "Advertise your content!" sections and more (there will be even more benefits soon!)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!

I look forward to seeing you guys around!

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
Hi @mcbp328,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A family channel, that's really cool! I enjoy watching and creating unboxing and review videos but the type of videos I produce are usually tech related. Still, I think the techniques that go into the unboxings/reviews can be similar and I think it's really neat how you make these videos with the family!

I see that the content you produce is very consistent, your boys must be really happy with all those toys they get to play with! :) What's your favourite part of doing these videos and do you have a vision for where you want your channel to be in the future or will you just make plans as things happen?

Consider applying for the partner badge so you have access to the "Advertise your content!" sections and more (there will be even more benefits soon!)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!

I look forward to seeing you guys around!

Thank you! We applied for the partner badge yesterday and just waiting for the time being.

My favorite part of doing our videos is that I get to share a special time with my boys, as well as our family time activities with other people. I think it's important to build memories while they are young, and what better way to document these times than in videos. We are still a small channel, so for now, we just want to take things as they happen. We'd love to grow our channel and hope that joining this community can help us out in some way.

Reactions: Danny

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hi! My name is Maria and I run Liam and Taylor's Corner in YouTube. They are my boys, aged 5 and 3. They love watching YT and are fond of following what they see in the videos. One day, I asked Liam if he wanted to take videos too and he was so excited about it. I started taking videos and he would tell me "don't forget to put in youtube." My husband came up with our channel name. I've had the account since 2007, but it wasn't until March 2015 that I started uploading videos as an official channel. We upload kid and family friendly videos, toy unboxing and reviews, outdoor adventures and lots of family activities. We try to post videos daily, if not, every other day. Join me and my boys in our adventures! We'd love to make more friends :)

Looks good! Welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube

First, welcome...have a nice weekend and I hope you see what you expect here on Freedom...
Hey...to be honest, beware of your childrens. The idea and the stuff you upload on your channel it is good but there will always trolls and douches that would treat your channel badly, so....I just recommend you to beware of your family, not all people are good

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family, the forums can really help you grow! I'd just like to say that I love your channel and how organized the videos are! Your children are going to be stars when hey grow up! Good luck growing, +1 subscriber from me, doing the same for me is appreciated. :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you! We applied for the partner badge yesterday and just waiting for the time being.

My favorite part of doing our videos is that I get to share a special time with my boys, as well as our family time activities with other people. I think it's important to build memories while they are young, and what better way to document these times than in videos. We are still a small channel, so for now, we just want to take things as they happen. We'd love to grow our channel and hope that joining this community can help us out in some way.
That's a very good reason, moments like these are very special. :)

Your badge has been successfully approved, enjoy your partner benefits!

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
This member can't get their signature yet, they haven to get their partner badge first :) ;D

I just got my badge and still, it gives me an error. I have a custom URL and did what the instructions in how to get a subscribe button. I don't know what's wrong with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1447001320][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm.. I just figured it out :)

Last edited:

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
I just got my badge and still, it gives me an error. I have a custom URL and did what the instructions in how to get a subscribe button. I don't know what's wrong with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1447001320][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm.. I just figured it out :)
Yep, everything seems good for you now. :)