Gaming Hi guys!

Loydko

New User
Oct 30, 2016
Hello Freedom! Community, I'm Loydko, a new member of the Freedom! Family and Community.
I've waiting to do this Thread because I want to show you my Gaming Youtube Channel named "Loydko" as my User Name.
This channel will have Games like Overwatch and another kind of Games (Actually just Overwatch and Elsword random Videos) if this channel start to get more than the usual viewers, I always wanted to make a Gaming channel in Youtube because I love it so...
My name is Martin, and I hope we'll be a good partners in this community!

Reactions: AFKPlays

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community, I'm Loydko, a new member of the Freedom! Family and Community.
I've waiting to do this Thread because I want to show you my Gaming Youtube Channel named "Loydko" as my User Name.
This channel will have Games like Overwatch and another kind of Games (Actually just Overwatch and Elsword random Videos) if this channel start to get more than the usual viewers, I always wanted to make a Gaming channel in Youtube because I love it so...
Welcome to Freedom!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Martin :) Eeyyy Overwatch! Have a lot of friends that have that amazing game :D Not me though cause I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to buying good games xP

Anyways nice channel man! With all the COD I play it's nice to sit back and enjoy some gameplay from other FPS games from time to time. Best of luck with the channel and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Welcome to the family! One tip I'd give you is to link your channel to the forum so that people can subscribe directly to your channel from here! All you have to do is go into your account settings and add your channel URL. Anyways, we are all glad to have you here!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
DID SOMEONE SAY OVERWATCH!? haha i enjoy the game alot :p Anyways welcome aboard! Quick question... do you game on pc or console? (or both) also dont forget to have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
You should put a link of your channel so it can be easy to go check it out and welcome to freedom!