Entertainment Hi guys!!

LVlearGG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 11, 2016
Mexico
YouTube
LVlear
Hi everyone my name is dorian and my Youtube Channes is LVlear and i hope to see my work, videogame parodies, DIY geek, Tutorials and more :D

Hola a todos mi nombre es Dorian y mi canal de Youtube es LVlear, espero vean mi trabajo, parodioas de videojuegos, hazlo tu mismo de objetos geek, tutoriales y mucho mas :D

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone my name is dorian and my Youtube Channes is LVlear and i hope to see my work, videogame parodies, DIY geek, Tutorials and more :D

Hola a todos mi nombre es Dorian y mi canal de Youtube es LVlear, espero vean mi trabajo, parodioas de videojuegos, hazlo tu mismo de objetos geek, tutoriales y mucho mas :D
I like your channel tailor:p

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family LVlearGG, I hope youtube channel will grow in the future!!

Reactions: LVlearGG

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!