RedRyot

New User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
I've been doing YouTube for about 2 months now and decided it was time I joined a network so I could branch out. I make comedy-gaming videos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your name/alias: Red/RedRyot (I prefer anonymity for the time being)
Where are you from?: United States
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!?: I joined Freedom! through a friend I frequently do YouTube videos with.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to branch out and both broaden my audience and potential collaboration partners.
What are your hobbies?: Primarily editing and video games, and sports.
Why did you start YouTube?: I've always enjoyed editing and making videos, and I love video games. I figured I may as well combine the two.
What is your biggest dream?: To be able to do what I love and enjoy for a living.
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy gaming/Variety gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: With the high amount of editing I do in my videos balanced with my work and school schedule, I am usually able to upload every two or three days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please consider checking out my channel, and subscribe if you enjoy my content and would like to see more. (Be wary if you are sensitive to mature language or subject matter, as my content is geared toward mature, older audiences.)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , your channel looks good pal and welcome to the family !

I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm sure you will meet a lot of nice people

best of luck !