Gaming Hi guys

Jamaal The One

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hi guys I am Alex, nickname Jamaal, i just start a new youtube channel..
I dunno what you think, I came here only to promote my channel etc..
I'm new so please tell my what shall I change from my channel, what shall I add and what content do you think I have to post on my channel..

I'll leave the channel here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC_F1_D7yiQUcugg3Qe1IQ

A question for the community, if I will become an 'Freedom partner' there is an contract or something like this? That I will be only with Freedom for like 1 - 2 years?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm new so please tell my what shall I change from my channel, what shall I add and what content do you think I have to post on my channel..

I'll leave the channel here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC_F1_D7yiQUcugg3Qe1IQ

A question for the community, if I will become an 'Freedom partner' there is an contract or something like this? That I will be only with Freedom for like 1 - 2 years?

hey , Welcome to Freedom and no there is no contract !!!

How is league going ? do you play ranked ? what is your fav champ ?

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/ use this to add a sub button !

Jamaal The One

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hi @Prology league is doing pretty good, i am playing only ranked, atm silver 2 didn't spend that much time since this season but i'll be in gold in few days, my fav champion is Thresh ( i am a main support ).

About what's gonna be on my channel, i think i'll start record gameplays more likely Far Cry 3 Far Cry Primal, didn't had chaince to play any good RPG in my life cause I had an ****** PC but now i wanna share whole my experience on youtube..

Also I am from Romania, froget to mention that.

E: Thank you for that trick, i add my subcribe button.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Prology league is doing pretty good, i am playing only ranked, atm silver 2 didn't spend that much time since this season but i'll be in gold in few days, my fav champion is Thresh ( i am a main support ).

About what's gonna be on my channel, i think i'll start record gameplays more likely Far Cry 3 Far Cry Primal, didn't had chaince to play any good RPG in my life cause I had an ****** PC but now i wanna share whole my experience on youtube..

Also I am from Romania, froget to mention that.

E: Thank you for that trick, i add my subcribe button.

Ah thresh is a great champ , I'm bronze 5 atm , haven't played league in a while , playing to much call fo duty and Just finished Far cry primal !!

I main jungle so fav champ is Wukong atm , but love shaco to :)

What is Romania like ?

Your welcome to :)

Jamaal The One

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Oh @Prology you don't wanna live in this trash country... I am waiting to finish my studies and move out from here..
I am just gonna tell you a fact like is a very true fact.. I am living in a village, not actually an village but that's so 4-5 km from the city.. So people from that city have like arround 100mb/s download and 80 mb/s upload internet on speedtest.net, same provider like I have. I pay the same like they do but I've got arround 10 mb/s upload and 0.6 mb/s upload...

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Oh @Prology you don't wanna live in this trash country... I am waiting to finish my studies and move out from here..
I am just gonna tell you a fact like is a very true fact.. I am living in a village, not actually an village but that's so 4-5 km from the city.. So people from that city have like arround 100mb/s download and 80 mb/s upload internet on speedtest.net, same provider like I have. I pay the same like they do but I've got arround 10 mb/s upload and 0.6 mb/s upload...

Dam sorry to hear and not is right but to be honest it happens a lot with that because cities are main focus but it is very annoying indeed and that is a huge gap !!! They should lower the price really

Jamaal The One

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Romania
YouTube
The price isn't really because Romania is in top 10 internet in the world but the price are wow, like for the 200mb/s download 200mb/s upload you pay like 10-15$

LifeWithjason

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
@LifeWithjason Hi there!

Guys if you have any ideas or what can I do to improve my channel write me down here, please.
I just checked your video and it seems like you added in no tags? :eek:

Tags help rank your videos in search results (search engines and youtube) so make sure to add some tags that are relevant to your video.
I use http://www.heartbeat.tm/ powered by freedom! as it lets me see other content creators tags so I can experiment with what works well/doesn't work.

Jamaal The One

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Oh, it seems that I've forgot to add, I've added :league of legends: :ranked game: :duo bot: :funny moments:
Is it cool now? Or shall I add more tags?

And how can I download that app cause when I click on Get this app, nothing is happening.

LifeWithjason

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Oh, it seems that I've forgot to add, I've added :league of legends: :ranked game: :duo bot: :funny moments:
Is it cool now? Or shall I add more tags?

And how can I download that app cause when I click on Get this app, nothing is happening.

I would try add more but remember quality/quantity I would probably do "Lol ranked game" "league funny moments" and stuff like that ^.^

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz

Welcome cute profile pic. Haha. There is no contract so yeah. But you do have to give a 30 day notice. Anyways goodluck.