Gaming Hi guys, wfire here :)

wfirept

New User
Dec 15, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
wfirept
Hello guys, how are you??

My name is wfirept, i am 25 girl gamer from Portugal. I found freedrom through Just M1ke Plays, he talk alot of good things about you, and i am very heppy to be part of this network i hope we help each other. I join the forums to learn a lot more and be able to talk to new people. My hobbies are play videogames, drawing, try to learn more about what i like, see a lot of videos on youtube, play sports, watch videos and listening to music. My favourite food is pasta bolognese. I started youtube because i love to play videogames and i watched a lot of people doing it so i said to myself why i don't try to do the same and have fun?
My channel is about gaming, i try to do let's play and walkthough and also show how to do some throphies, try do simplify people life :) But i also make unboxing and reviews of things i think is useful. I normally upload on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In my videos i speak on portuguese but i translate every single one.

Stop by my channel it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oXT_K-udyqxrmepCi6gWg

Thanks a lot for accepting be i hope we help each other :)