Hi guys! Need some Freedom! Help!

Aaron Powell

New User
Mar 24, 2014
Hi guys & girls of Freedom! I hope you're all enjoying the benefits of being a Freedom partner! When I first joined Freedom! It was not as big as it is today! I'm happy to have been a part of the growth! Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to ask if anybody here would be kind enough to help me out! I was a Call of Duty YouTuber.. I know *original* haha! but post the content that makes you happy right? Anyway, I stopped playing CoD competitively and went into a real job-.- *sigh* YouTube has always been my passion, but I lack originality and so I basically pushed YouTube aside for a while... I'm back now and I've missed all of the editing, recording and seeing feedback.. as you can imagine I don't get feedback now because I was so inactive ( but that's ok it's to be expected ) I'm no longer posting CoD videos but posting vlogs. I posted my first vlog few weeks back and I have been recording ever since, what I'm asking is for some questions to answer in my next vlog. ( qna ) in my vlog! I vlog with my partner and I enjoy it! If you could leave some questions I would greatly appreciate it and if you could leave me constructive criticism that would also be appreciated. Thanks, even if you just read this thread! Keep posting! Chase your dreams.

( Questions can be about anything and everything ) Thanks guys & girls! and special thanks to Freedom! who gave us this platform to come together and enjoy our content!

Channel: [link removed, please see https://freedom.community.tm/threads/regarding-discussion-sections-must-read.71182/]

Last edited by a moderator: