RaveDoesGame

New User
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Though my channel still does not have videos because im trying to figure out the sound problems in my Videos. But hopefully this may ill be releasing a video. The Games i Currently Own are Sims 3, Sims 4, Minecraft, Outlast, Layers of Fears, Growtopia, & Lucius. I also will accept challenges. Subscribe to my channel and always be notified by clicking something in Youtube and if you will love my video share it. (May 1,2016 is the First Video)

Reactions: My Daily Video

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Outlast is an awesome game and the second one is coming out soonish ! just makes me jump a lot xD but a lot of people enjoy the game (y) (Y)
Minecraft of course is also a huge game and can do very well so maybe try it out and see:D

best of luck

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Though my channel still does not have videos because im trying to figure out the sound problems in my Videos. But hopefully this may ill be releasing a video. The Games i Currently Own are Sims 3, Sims 4, Minecraft, Outlast, Layers of Fears, Growtopia, & Lucius. I also will accept challenges. Subscribe to my channel and always be notified by clicking something in Youtube and if you will love my video share it. (May 1,2016 is the First Video)
welcome and good luck bro

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family and I like to see you play Outlast, Sims, Growtipia, and Layers of Fears and what are you goals in youtube?