Gaming Hi guys I am new to Freedom

ilegendary 7

Rising User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
ilegendary7
I am a small youtuber with around 100 subscribers. My channel is called ilegendary 7.I am a 14 year old who like to play games and record.I found freedom from youtube videos and I joined to help my channel grow but I don't know if that will happen. I also joined because my friend joined and he said I should try it out.I wanted to join Freedom's forum so I can chat with other youtubers and thought it would help me grow my channel.I like to play games like call of duty. I also like soccer but I do not post soccer videos on my channel.
My dream is to become a big youtuber like most other big youtuber. I know I won't grow that fast but if I keep uploading I know my channel will grow. I also hope I can get a shoutout from other youtubers so I can grow a little faster and some of my subscribers aren't active so I hope to get more active subscribers instead of inactive subscribers.I run a gaming channel but sometime I like to upload different videos.I upload videos when I have clips from games to make them into a montage but sometime when I haven't upload in a while I just take what I have and upload that. I try my best to upload but because of school I can't hit clips that much.

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Your channel will grow over time, Freedom! allows you to collaborate with small to medium size channels, "we all grow together!"
We are glad to have you on the forums, just make sure you have read our rules which will be linked below.
When you have school, as I know (I'm a student) - Time is slightly limited, but don't give up and continue making content.
Also, If what?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.