Gaming Hi Guys! Genjisu Here

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys or Freedom Scholars,

My name is Genjisu and I own a youtube channel called Genjisu. I am just getting started on my youtube channel and looking forward to provide great content. Right now I am just focusing on my content and willing to collabs with anyone. I want to bring value to my audience and provide a great time for my audience to watch and not just the generic boring gameplays. I play lots of Call of Duty and single player games. Right now I just posted my let's play on Outlast 2 and even though its pretty cringey, I am proud that I upload my first video. I am always looking for improvements and hope this youtube journey can change me as a person. I am willing to help give feedback on other people channels and do some networking and collabs. I need some friends guys lol. I am leaning towards the call of duty side, but i love doing let's play videos since lots of new games come out in the fall through winter season. I am just experimenting and testing out my channel since I am very small and its good opportunity to discover myself. Anyways guys, I am willing to meet new youtubers who are just starting out and love to talk with you.

Your name/alias: Anthony but my youtube name is genjisu
Where are you from?:United states
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? Youtube :D
What made you join our forums?: Interact with communities and network with others. Also grow my channel
What are your hobbies?: Video Games, Guitar, work out, music
What is your favorite food? Probably Frozen Yogurt and CHICKEN!
Why did you start YouTube? I want to start my youtube channel because I want to bring value to people's life and also document myself. I also want to improve myself as a person and what better way to improve yourself than to start a youtube channel.
What is your biggest dream? To have 100 k subscribers and bring happiness to this world. Also maybe become a millionaire play boy genius >:)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel. I am thinking Cod but I am not sure how infinite warfare and modern warfare remastered will do. I am still in testing phase on what this gaming channel would be dedicated still.
How frequently do you upload?: I will try to upload daily but the minimum I would do is 3 days a weeks.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

My name is Genjisu and I own a youtube channel called Genjisu. I am just getting started on my youtube channel and looking forward to provide great content. Right now I am just focusing on my content and willing to collabs with anyone. I want to bring value to my audience and provide a great time for my audience to watch and not just the generic boring gameplays. I play lots of Call of Duty and single player games. Right now I just posted my let's play on Outlast 2 and even though its pretty cringey, I am proud that I upload my first video. I am always looking for improvements and hope this youtube journey can change me as a person. I am willing to help give feedback on other people channels and do some networking and collabs. I need some friends guys lol. I am leaning towards the call of duty side, but i love doing let's play videos since lots of new games come out in the fall through winter season. I am just experimenting and testing out my channel since I am very small and its good opportunity to discover myself. Anyways guys, I am willing to meet new youtubers who are just starting out and love to talk with you.

What made you join our forums?: Interact with communities and network with others. Also grow my channel
Why did you start YouTube? I want to start my youtube channel because I want to bring value to people's life and also document myself. I also want to improve myself as a person and what better way to improve yourself than to start a youtube channel.
What is your biggest dream? To have 100 k subscribers and bring happiness to this world. Also maybe become a millionaire play boy genius >:)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel. I am thinking Cod but I am not sure how infinite warfare and modern warfare remastered will do. I am still in testing phase on what this gaming channel would be dedicated still.
How frequently do you upload?: I will try to upload daily but the minimum I would do is 3 days a weeks.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So you play Guitar? What type of Guitar? I have learned some basics in the past but never polished it further wich is a shame as i really liked it but didn't have the time then and nowadays am too busy for it :(

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Dude what sup man, I currently have a taylor guitar right now. My electric guitar is just a basic squire guitar from fender lol. I play lots of fingerstyle and acoustic guitar mostly. Don't play that much metal or rock as I used to lol.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I also play guitar but acoustic. I play a lot of rock on the acoustic and it just doesn't sound good so I'm looking to get an electric guitar which I've always wanted but I decided to start off on acoustic. I play a Valencia.

Welcome to freedom! Great intro.
If your a network partner head on over and grab your shiny freedom Partner Badge to gain access to the rest of the forums and to get other benefits.
Be sure to read the Forum Rules for a positive time.
Also, go to personal details and enter your YouTube channel but only the random numbers at the end, this will ensure your channel appears under every post.
Going luck.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Interacting with communities is great ^^ That's why I love working with Freedom from time to time, there's always a ton of people to meet here :eek:

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Haha, a Millionaire Playboy Genius, aye I wish that as well ;) Welcome to the family bud. I'll give you some advice. When I did Let's Plays on my old YT account, ratings were bad and I didn't have a very strong audience. Now however, I have a new channel. Puberty has kicked in, I'm crazier than ever and I love to make montage kinda like videos now, like funniest parts of an hour session :p And I seem to be getting more attention. I wish you the best in your road to success!

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Haha, a Millionaire Playboy Genius, aye I wish that as well ;) Welcome to the family bud. I'll give you some advice. When I did Let's Plays on my old YT account, ratings were bad and I didn't have a very strong audience. Now however, I have a new channel. Puberty has kicked in, I'm crazier than ever and I love to make montage kinda like videos now, like funniest parts of an hour session :p And I seem to be getting more attention. I wish you the best in your road to success!

Just keep doing what you love. If you love what you are doing and think it's good, then the subscribers would come.