Gaming Hi guys//Competitive CoD player

Ruzki

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Aha Hey guys,I go by Ruzki and i am from New Zealand.I am 14 years old trying to grow my new channel i have created and I have been in this community for like 3-2 years so I have been in the business for a long time,My old channel had 2,000 subscribers but i wasn't active so I wanted to start fresh.I found freedom in 2014 and partnered my old channel here but have not been here for ages.The reason I joined the Freedom Forums is because i want my channel is grow and make friendships,Basically the things i only do is eat pizza and play CoD but I try to play some other sames aswell. I also play Competitive CoD as well so that means i take it seriously and play for money.So the reason why i started my YouTube channel is provide the viewers with some Competitive Cod Game Play because to be real here there is not much YouTubers who plays Competitive expect like Scumpii and the rest.I have finally got off my lazy ass and figuring out my Upload Schedule so I am working on it.It would be nice if you could check out my channel and thanks for welcoming me into the fam :D

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Nothing really Inspired me to do Competitive Cod I just gave it a try and I really enjoyed it
Thanks champ :D
Nice dude! Well glad to know you're doing something you enjoy! :) Watched your most recent video and love the accent haha sounds great :p (Im from america...pretty boring) Good content. keep up the good work

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Aha Hey guys,I go by Ruzki and i am from New Zealand.I am 14 years old trying to grow my new channel i have created and I have been in this community for like 3-2 years so I have been in the business for a long time,My old channel had 2,000 subscribers but i wasn't active so I wanted to start fresh.I found freedom in 2014 and partnered my old channel here but have not been here for ages.The reason I joined the Freedom Forums is because i want my channel is grow and make friendships,Basically the things i only do is eat pizza and play CoD but I try to play some other sames aswell. I also play Competitive CoD as well so that means i take it seriously and play for money.So the reason why i started my YouTube channel is provide the viewers with some Competitive Cod Game Play because to be real here there is not much YouTubers who plays Competitive expect like Scumpii and the rest.I have finally got off my lazy ass and figuring out my Upload Schedule so I am working on it.It would be nice if you could check out my channel and thanks for welcoming me into the fam :D
Hey to you too Ruzki, my brother is at New Zealand now! You can definitely make a lot of friendships here, what got you interested in eating pizza often? CoD is popular here at times, have you considered collaborating more often? That's nice that you're focusing on your upload schedule some more ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I've actually watched Scumpii and some of his gameplays, he's definitely entertaining to watch. What're your goals for competitive? Do you want to make it in World League? Do you aspire to make it as big as Scumpii one day?