Gaming Hi! Fun and Friendly Gaming Community For All! + More!

MafiaMonkey

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
England!
YouTube
Me:
Hey all! :)
I'm MafiaMonkey - also known as Ybot on youtube and I'm from England!

Background Information!
I started youtube years back on an old channel once called "DemonMonkey281" (Hence a reason for the name MafiaMonkey) which is since shut down. I loved it and I was addicted but I couldn't settle down on any channels I had made. But now I have. Ybot is one of many a nickname I have had friends give to me, this one seemed to stick!

Hobbies:
I love to do many things in life like: Gaming, Musical Stuff, Cycling, Snowboarding and more! I also have large ambitions in life that I would love for you guys to tag along with.

The Dream!
I have my fingers crossed that one day I can produce content for a living and have a big fan base that I can interact with!

The Channel!
The channel is solely a gaming channel however other miscellaneous content may be posted now and then. The channel is based towards all audiences but just a warning, there may be cuss words however I am trying to reduce them to a big fat 0! The channel currently has a Far Cry 3 series rolling on and soon will have more to follow but unfortunately the internet speed where I live has bombshelled so uploading is hard. When I move (Early June) my internet speeds will have greatly improved so uploading will become as easy as pie.
A couple of Links: (You should totally check them out;))
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCzYxJ7fxesMcSPL96YYIiw

Thanks all for reading and I hope I see you on my channel soon!
~MafiaMonkey (aka Ybot)

MafiaMonkey

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
England!
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
Thanks for the advice buddy!

~mafiamonkey/Ybot

Reactions: Chronamut

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

You don't have to stop swearing, you could simply just either bleed or mute them out. A lot of effort in the editing stage but still maintains a degree of humour :).