Gaming Hi freedom! :)

VASIL7112

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
vasil7112.com
YouTube
Hey there community,

My name is Vasilis Dimitriadis, aka vasil7112. I am a Web & Software Developer as well as a gamer. I created my channel a few days ago to make some videos while i am in the last year of Lyceum (School before college). I am currently uploading a few videos in my spare time that usually have to do with game. I am thinking also to create a few "Coding/Programming" videos in the future.

Here is my channel url: http://youtube.com/vasil7112

Have a great Day/Night by me.

Kind regards,
Vasil7112

PS: Stay awesome :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey there community,

My name is Vasilis Dimitriadis, aka vasil7112. I am a Web & Software Developer as well as a gamer. I created my channel a few days ago to make some videos while i am in the last year of Lyceum (School before college). I am currently uploading a few videos in my spare time that usually have to do with game. I am thinking also to create a few "Coding/Programming" videos in the future.

Here is my channel url: http://youtube.com/vasil7112

Have a great Day/Night by me.

Kind regards,
Vasil7112

PS: Stay awesome :)
Hey Vasilis! Welcome to Freedom :) Never met a Web/Software Developer here before so that's already a pretty cool first! :D I have a buddy that's looking to major in Computer Science, and I sure hope he's better at learning how to code than I was xD I've seen a few web designers around here tho, and from what I've heard it's a pretty amazing job if you're looking to be independent :]

Anyways man, best of luck on your last year of high school! I hope it's as fun and crazy as it can possibly get ;) As a college student/Youtuber myself I have to warn you things may get a bit busy once you make the change next year. Classes, socializing, and the like may make it a tad difficult to keep up a consistent upload schedule so spacing out uploads is definitely a must. I'm personally going with every other day once I move into Davis this Fall for my final two years but the choice is ultimately yours :) Btw if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around the community Vasilis. If Freedom's anything it's friendly! Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to freedom , I'm a gamer/student as well , in my last year of sixth form (college) , I wish you all the best in college and in your last year :) The same as @BodaciousBrosGaming I have never seen a web/software developer on here so its nice to see something new :) sounds like a fun and interesting thing to be involved in so I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the family :)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

VASIL7112

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
vasil7112.com
YouTube
Hey Vasilis! Welcome to Freedom :) Never met a Web/Software Developer here before so that's already a pretty cool first! :D I have a buddy that's looking to major in Computer Science, and I sure hope he's better at learning how to code than I was xD I've seen a few web designers around here tho, and from what I've heard it's a pretty amazing job if you're looking to be independent :]

Anyways man, best of luck on your last year of high school! I hope it's as fun and crazy as it can possibly get ;) As a college student/Youtuber myself I have to warn you things may get a bit busy once you make the change next year. Classes, socializing, and the like may make it a tad difficult to keep up a consistent upload schedule so spacing out uploads is definitely a must. I'm personally going with every other day once I move into Davis this Fall for my final two years but the choice is ultimately yours :) Btw if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around the community Vasilis. If Freedom's anything it's friendly! Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 12971
Thanks a lot for your wishes and i will take into my consideration your tips. And yes, indeed, its awesome to be a developer :3 (At least that's how i feel about it :D)

Hey dude , welcome to freedom , I'm a gamer/student as well , in my last year of sixth form (college) , I wish you all the best in college and in your last year :) The same as @BodaciousBrosGaming I have never seen a web/software developer on here so its nice to see something new :) sounds like a fun and interesting thing to be involved in so I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the family :)

Thanks a lot m8! I wish you good luck with your last sixth year too! I hope you make your dreams come true :3

Welcome to the Freedom! Family :) Hope you enjoy the forums and what it's got to offer! <3
Thanks m8! <3

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
Thank you, for being awesome! :D

VASIL7112

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
vasil7112.com
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family!
Here is how you add a sub button- http://freedom.community.tm/threads...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Hey! Thanks a lot for the info. I have had successfully added the sub button about 3 days ago. Although i am still having trouble with adding a picture in my signature.

Any idea?​