Gaming Hi Freedom!

Robert Mihai

New User
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello evryone!Sorry for now for bad english but i am romain and i don't know very well english language!But anyway my real name is robert!I am at the bigining of youtube and i don't know much things about this "job"!But anyway dosen't mater this things!For now I am pleased to know everyone and be part of this community !

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going Robert? Welcome to Freedom man :) Don't worry about it man, I just appreciate you going through the extra trouble to speak English for all of us and for that I thank you good sir! :D I've been told many times that Romania is a beautiful country to visit from my friends and family members that have had the chance to fly there. I'm still thinking of what European country I want to visit this summer and you bet Romania is on that list ;)

Anyways Robert I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! If you need help with anything feel free to ask around the community, if Freedom's anything it's a friendly place :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Hey there Robert,
Welcome to Freedom first of all !
Hope you get a lot of help from us when you need it and
always write on the Forum when you need something.

========= Romanian Translation========
Salut Robert, nu esti singurul roman dupa acest Forum asa ca totul e ok
Iti urez success in tot ce vrei sa indeplinesti si daca ai nevoie de ajutor nu ezita sa intrebi.
Toate cele bune.

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Wassup! Welcome to the community! I love it here and Im sure you will enjoy your stay as well. I do recommend looking into sub networks of Freedom! as well though for higher revenue rates! Also, if you would not mind come check out my new CSGO montage and possibly drop a like it would mean a lot! Its in my signature below! :)

~Jesse