Gaming Hi FREEDOM! MY name is Vlad and this is my gaming channel:)

Vlad Totkalo

New User
Jun 28, 2016
Vancouver
YouTube
HI, My name is Vlad and im glad to be a part of FREEDOM community now:) im really excited to meet you guys!) im originally from Ukraine but right now i live in Vancouver:) Ive just started on YouTube and i hope to meet as much people as i can.
My hobby is basketball, but my main sport is table tennis!) i was a part of Ukrainian National team U-18.
But anyway, im so excited to meet you guys and share the experience of being on YouTube!)yeTskvRsZaw.jpg

Reactions: INDI vidual

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
HI, My name is Vlad and im glad to be a part of FREEDOM community now:) im really excited to meet you guys!) im originally from Ukraine but right now i live in Vancouver:) Ive just started on YouTube and i hope to meet as much people as i can.
My hobby is basketball, but my main sport is table tennis!) i was a part of Ukrainian National team U-18.
But anyway, im so excited to meet you guys and share the experience of being on YouTube!)View attachment 16097

Welcome to the Family, What games do you play?

Reactions: Vlad Totkalo

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
But anyway, im so excited to meet you guys and share the experience of being on YouTube!)View attachment 16097
Welcome to the forums Vlad! What got you interested in joining the Network? It's a wonderful place to be in ^^