Gaming Hi Freedom! I Am JustMonotone!

JustMonotone

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I am JustMonotone, but you can call me Monotone. I will be creating a gaming channel with rants as another part of my channel. I will mostly be doing Let's Plays but will gather some montages and perhaps some reviews as I grow as a channel. I will make my best effort to try and post a new video every Tuesday and Thursday barring school doesn't swarm me with work (which it mostly does). I would be very appreciative if you guys could check out my channel and let me know what you think and what I can do to improve on my formula. Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

what games do you play ? how did you find freedom ?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! I am JustMonotone, but you can call me Monotone. I will be creating a gaming channel with rants as another part of my channel. I will mostly be doing Let's Plays but will gather some montages and perhaps some reviews as I grow as a channel. I will make my best effort to try and post a new video every Tuesday and Thursday barring school doesn't swarm me with work (which it mostly does). I would be very appreciative if you guys could check out my channel and let me know what you think and what I can do to improve on my formula. Thanks!
Welcome to the forums and have fun with your gaming rants :D

JustMonotone

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
I mostly play Strategy and RPG games but am looking forward to branching out to different titles as I grow. I learned about Freedom from various channels and the resources and community it offers seems very welcoming and will most likely give me a fun and enjoyable experience on YouTube. Hope to hear more from you guys!