Educational hi freedom family

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @GRACE STEPHEN

First of all let me just say that your introduction is a bit lacking - people aren't going to sub to a channel / person that they don't know, and you should always try to make a good impression on forums. As such you may want to edit your original post and tell us a bit more about yourself - for example : -

Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

As for linking your channel - you can get this to show under your posts by inputting your channel ID, in the YouTube channel section of your forum account - click on your icon in the top right, scroll down to YouTube channel and enter your channel ID
- If you don't know what the channel ID this is the random letters / numbers in your channels URL - so if it reads www.youtube.com/channel/thisisatest1097 - then you would put thisisatest1097 into the section of your account. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let me know

GRACE STEPHEN

New User
Mar 7, 2017
YouTube
Thanks Zeke I noted l will edit profile[DOUBLEPOST=1489186667][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Secondly freedom credit can It be transfer to paypal . if yes pls give steps to follow

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Zeke I noted l will edit profile[DOUBLEPOST=1489186667][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Secondly freedom credit can It be transfer to paypal . if yes pls give steps to follow
I'm not sure if you mean the Freedom forum credits, which you can view under everyone's profile or if your referring to your Freedom credits, as in revenue generated as being part of the Freedom network so I shall cover both below
1) If you meant about the forum credits (which you see under people's profile) then no these can not be transferred via Paypal as they are just a forum wide currency system, with no real world money equivalent, which we are using to help generate and promote more active users.
2) If you did mean revenue generated while being part of the Freedom network, then as long as you have a linked paypal account, and are partnered with the Freedom Network, then this is automatically sent to you at the applicable payment date