Gaming =-=-=*| HI FREEDOM :D!!!! -KenjiTakashami |*=-=-=

KenjiTakashami

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
HEY FREEDOM MEMBERS!!!! :D

My name is KenjiTakashami.... well as far as the internet is aware xD. You can call me Kenny! I was born in NJ but move to PA where I was raised until I moved to FL about 6 months ago to go to college. I'm 18 and almost living on my own. My parents got divorced when I was 7 years old, I watch my dad walk out my mom's house and never came back. He moved around PA just so he can see me and my brothers (i have 2). I, being the middle child, graduated high school as my dad moved down to Florida and he was loving enough to let me stay until i got my feet in the door essentially. Thats Where my journey on YT began!!! :D

HOW I FOUND YT? O-O

I started working in 8th grade and worked for the guy until i moved. I had a summer job paying $10.00/hr!!!! Thats INSANE for someone whose 14 years old!!! But I saved enough to buy my own laptop! But i had one problem.... I didnt know what to do with it!!! Then i thought back to when i was a kid (i made stupid videos with my friends) and i loved it! So i go on youtube and i start searching. Once again i fell in love with youtube! I started making videos in consistently on the side. 10th grade came along and i found my group of gamer friends. Everyday we would come home from school and start playing Black Ops 2 and other games on 360. We had so much fun I loved every Minute of it. Thats when i said, "I want to do this for the rest of my life" Unfortunately i procrastinated like always -.-. I got down to FL when i was 18!! Thats when i started getting serious about it without spamming people.

:D HOW I FOUND FREEDOM??? ^~^

I was on twitter one day following people and like always i get spammed with msg's "thnx for follow sub to me!:D" i hate that to be honest. But this one guy Jacob Walsh messaged me. I was surprised... Instead of "SUB TO ME" he said "check out Freed.tm they help a lot". I actually replied to him asking what he meant and eventually i said okay i have nothing to lose if its a scam. so i came here and
applied for a partnership (which doesn't work for some reason .-.). and eventually lead me here to the forums :)!!

HOBBIES!!!??? :cool:

I love gaming!!!! i cant stress that enough!! I grew up with it starting with ATARI to 64 to PS1 to PS2 to PS3 to xBox 360 to PC. xD its a long journey. I also love working out. i started when i was 17 and go 4 times a week. making slow progress .-. but ik its worth it. im too stubborn to give up! I have a thing for cars. my first car i bought with my own money!! It was a 1991 Z28 Chevy Camaro TPI 4 Speed Auto :/ not manual. Im also really into computers and programming. im attending college soon for Game Coding. During MW2 i was a big hacker. i customized my own mod menu, i even bought my own Jail Broken ps3. Ever since then I always hacked a Call of Duty game xD. Until Black ops 3, Im happy because this is my first time legit beating it with no hacks!!! In high school I was big on C++ and CMD. long story short i found a way to shutdown every PC in my school that was connected with wires......... yeaaah they blocked that feature.... (i never got caught ;D) shhhhh!

:p FAVORITE FOOD?!?!? (y) (Y)

Pizza and potatoes!!!! like come on!! OH! and sushi :p mmmmmmm sushiiii.....

Biggest Dream....? (facepalm)

Im already living it to be honest. My dream is to make Youtube videos, and thats what I'm doing. i dont care if i have 1 mil subs or 1 sub (my mom of course xD). I dont and never will care about the money. I do this because i miss the days i spent with my friends. having fun playing and joking around. Thats all i want to do. When i got my first subscriber, i froze. I was looking on my phone and saw i gain 1 subscriber, and i froze and got chills and goosebumps. I had to step outside because i started smiling like crazy. My mind was blown to think that someone clicked on my video out of 120983249638501436502345796 others and thought i was good enough for him to subscribe. now i have 9!!! 9 freaking subs!!!! i never thought anyone would click on my videos to begin with yet i have over 100 Views!!!! so YES i am living my dream!!! and if i ever get any kinda money, whether its 5 cents or $5, im gonna take it and show it to EVERYONE who told me "Dont try it" "no one will watch your vids" "thats a stupid dream" (my friends and my mom even my gf) my own mom thinks its stupid to think i could do this. At least my dad supports me. and you if you do YT you know its hard to talk about it, yet my dad thinks i have a shot :).

MY CHANNEL!!!! :D

I have a gaming channel (Game plays, Montages and Commentaries) that's... well... created by a 18 year old. Its not the most language friendly XD but i mean its who i am! obviously i know there is a limit, im clean as far as hate. I HATE racism, Discrimination, and anything of those sorts. if i make fun of someone its my friends because i know we can take the jokes or my self xD because i know i can be speshul :3 lol. As far as content, i started with Call of Duty, but recently it stopped being fun for me and my friends stopped playing it so im going to start leaning towards minecraft for now, mostly because i only record with PC and money is tight.

OUTRO!!!

Thank you Everyone if you read this or even clicked on it! It means a lot! I know its a lot of reading and i tried to be as brief as possible. Im looking foward to being on these forums. and again seriously if youre reading this THANK YOU just thank you! I dont know any other word to explain it. Hopefully i didnt kill you with boredom xD!!! have an awesome and safe day everyone!!! Looking foward to comments!!! :D

Channel Link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bWms1LJUb5coB1xabom9Q

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help let me know :)

Its nice to see another call of duty channel !!! How are you finding black ops 3 ?

Ok I know every thing about you :) Very good introduction dude !!!

KenjiTakashami

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help let me know :)

Its nice to see another call of duty channel !!! How are you finding black ops 3 ?

Ok I know every thing about you :) Very good introduction dude !!!
sadly i play on pc so lately it hasnt been much fun :/ how are you liking it? get any new weapons yet???

Reactions: Prology