Gaming Hi Freedom community!

Jake Da

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2016
Utah
YouTube
Hello there freedom community! My names Jake, but some know me as John. I'm from good ol' mormon state, Utah and My main hobbies are playing games and mountain biking . Why I started Youtube? Well I have been recording most of my game sessions for the past year and thought "why not share them with everyone!". I don't upload that often though, usually because a 10 minute video would takes hours to days just to upload. I found freedom while looking up how to grow my channel, and I was shocked by how big the community was and how friendly they are. That pretty much sums up most about me. Thanks guys for letting me a part of your awesome network/forum!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there freedom community! My names Jake, but some know me as John. I'm from good ol' mormon state, Utah and My main hobbies are playing games and mountain biking . Why I started Youtube? Well I have been recording most of my game sessions for the past year and thought "why not share them with everyone!". I don't upload that often though, usually because a 10 minute video would takes hours to days just to upload. I found freedom while looking up how to grow my channel, and I was shocked by how big the community was and how friendly they are. That pretty much sums up most about me. Thanks guys for letting me a part of your awesome network/forum!
I used to ride my bike about 10+ miles a day ^^ Freedom is an awesome network to learn from, are you looking forward to seeing some more members on here? :p

Reactions: Jake Da

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Jake, What games do you play and upload?

Jake Da

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2016
Utah
YouTube
Welcome, I felt the same way about this network. I will check your channel out. Hope to see you around.
Thanks! Hope to see you around too!
Welcome To Freedom Jake/John. Ill definitely check your channel out my man! Gl
Thanks man!
Welcome to the Freedom Community Jake!
Thanks pulse!
Hello @Jake Da and welcome to the Freedom! community, I wish you great success with your YouTube channel and hope you enjoy your stay on the forums! :)
Thanks tropical code! and i hope so.
I used to ride my bike about 10+ miles a day ^^ Freedom is an awesome network to learn from, are you looking forward to seeing some more members on here? :p
10+ miles a day, that's pretty insane when you add that up every week. And yes i'm looking forward to seeing new people here, maybe do a collab with someone I meet here in the late future
Welcome to Freedom !
Thanks prology!
Welcome to the Family Jake, What games do you play and upload?
And the last one, whew. Well I play gta and upload only that. Sadly its my only game. but i hope to play other games and upload them in the future!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Thanks man!

Thanks pulse!

10+ miles a day, that's pretty insane when you add that up every week. And yes i'm looking forward to seeing new people here, maybe do a collab with someone I meet here in the late future

Thanks prology!

And the last one, whew. Well I play gta and upload only that. Sadly its my only game. but i hope to play other games and upload them in the future!
That's the way to go ^^ I was riding a little more on some days, but the weekend was my time to relax. Good luck on finding people in the future ^^

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Thanks man!

Thanks pulse!

Thanks prology!

Oh ok, Good luck get more games and have fun with GTA V :)