Gaming Hi everyone!

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Hello! I just joined the Freedom family!! happy to be here!

I got approved for monetization back in October of 2017

My channel is small right now but some of my videos are getting a good amount of attention!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DostThouEvenDerp5841

In light of the new YouTube partner requirements, I rushed to reddit, Facebook and a few other social media sites in an attempt to grow my channel more quickly to avoid demonetization!! I was at 43 subscribers this morning and now I am at 83!! Subs are probably going to be trickling in as time goes on! Optimistically, if this pace keeps up I will easily have 100 subs by the end of the day, and possibly a couple hundred by the end of January! I will be that much closer to the new partnership threshold!

My channel is mostly PC gaming. Subnautica and Overwatch are the 2 games I am focused on right now. Subnautica is due to release next week on the 23rd of January and I am trying to pump out some tutorial videos for the flood of new players that will be joining the community!!!

I haven't made a description video yet and I need to work on a better banner, but my main concern is clearly the subscriber count and the watch time!

Here is one of my most recent videos!! It is a monate of highlights from Overwatch. I played Widowmaker for several hours over the course of a few days and put all my best highglights together!!!

This video is a tutotrial for Subnautica that I made several months ago. It has rakes in almost 2k views since the upload.