Gaming Hi Everyone :)

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Welcome to the Freedom! family! And I watched your vid and I must say you have great audio. I wounder what mic are u using.

Hi Thanks for your welcome :)

I am currently using a Plantronics Headset mic - Audio 400 DSP with Voice Meter to tone down the static/pop.

I did use a external Olympus Voice recorder but it was too tricky to link everything up to stuck with the headset for now until I can upgrade.

- Gent

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Welcome to the Community :)

So your playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles? Have played China but from the whole Ac series the 2D is not my type. Looking forward to Origins though ^^

Yes, I play AC Chronicles now and then ( If I ever complete the level !), Tbh I did not think I would like the 2D thing but its grown on me.. Origins I am 50/50 at the moment, I need to see a little more gameplay to see if it will suit me etc.

- Gent

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yes, I play AC Chronicles now and then ( If I ever complete the level !), Tbh I did not think I would like the 2D thing but its grown on me.. Origins I am 50/50 at the moment, I need to see a little more gameplay to see if it will suit me etc.

- Gent
Seen gameplay enough at E3. That open world is gonna be amazing!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hi Guys,

Just want to say hello as I am new here, Started a YouTube channel posted a few things then went a bit quiet but I am now back and keener than ever to make content !.

Below is my latest Video if you want to check it out and give me some feedback it would be appreciated :)

Thanks

- Gent

Hello An English Gent, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
We are happy to see that you are willing to make content for your channel, but may we remind you of the rules around the forums.

We want to know who you are as a person, not your channel, not your videos, you in a brief description.
We include a template for all users to use at their own will so we get to know you.
I have included the template at the bottom of this post.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around!

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Hehe, i already pre-ordered the Deluxe edition the day it became available :p

Nice !

- Gent[DOUBLEPOST=1499506464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello An English Gent, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
We are happy to see that you are willing to make content for your channel, but may we remind you of the rules around the forums.

We want to know who you are as a person, not your channel, not your videos, you in a brief description.
We include a template for all users to use at their own will so we get to know you.
I have included the template at the bottom of this post.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around!

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Thank you for letting me know However, I dont post any personal information. As you can guess my real name is not Gent its my "YouTube Name" and I would like to keep it like that.

But here is a breif description of "Me" :

I am An English Gent Gaming, But you can call me Gent for short. I live in the UK and started YouTube as I enjoy gaming and watching big channels post thier content and I thought I would give it a shot just to try and I was amazed that people liked my content, yes I might not have thousands of subs but for me its the enjoyment of people going out of thier way to click that sub button that puts a big smile on my face. - So Thanks you !

My Channel is a gaming channel where I post content on games new and old with an upload day of every Friday 6PM UK time.

If anyone else would like to know anything just let me know.

- Gent

Last edited:

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
@An English Gent Gaming

That is enough for me! We don't ask for your personal information, just a few question so people understand where you come from and your aims on YouTube.

Thanks for completing it.

My pleasure

- Gent[DOUBLEPOST=1499602712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did u pre order Call of duty WW2

No I didn't, to be honest I am not much of a COD fan, I have played it ( World at War, MW, MW 2 ) when I was on xbox 360 but since I sent to PC I have been more drawn to Batlefield. However, I havent layed COD on PC to see which I prefer so I might do that soon too.

Have you got your preorder done ?

- Gent[DOUBLEPOST=1499602751][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to freedom :)

Thank you :)

- Gent

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I am going to be making a gaming channel to go with my already existing comedy channel. If you would like to do videos together on PS4 hit me up!

Hi Guys,

Just want to say hello as I am new here, Started a YouTube channel posted a few things then went a bit quiet but I am now back and keener than ever to make content !.

Thanks

- Gent

Welcome to Freedom! I am going to be making a gaming channel to go with my already existing comedy channel. If you would like to do videos together on PS4 hit me up!