Gaming Hi Everyone

ShadowStorm0321

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto , ON
YouTube
iamtheone032
Hi everyone, I'm new to youtube my username is shadowstorm. actually, i started my channel on 2010. I upload Runescape videos before but I deleted it all because I don't know the meaning of copyright back then lol. I Started Uploading again on early December 2016. and trying to make progress on it. I love making videos, I used to upload vines before I went back on doing youtube videos. I upload gaming and some random videos that I can ever think of. I upload every weekday, but I'm trying to upload on a daily basis. sometimes I get delayed on uploading because of some busy day. i hope i can grow on my channel and make this as my full time job because i really love entertaining people and making them laugh, even though im not that funny :). I really hope i can find someone to collab and be a friend in this network and youtube as well. I'm currently applying to freedom as i post this. I hope you guys are having a nice day, thanks for reading this . :)

Reactions: AFKPlays
D

Deleted member 17740

Hyia there!
Hope ya enjoy your time here on the forums :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi everyone, I'm new to youtube my username is shadowstorm. actually, i started my channel on 2010. I upload Runescape videos before but I deleted it all because I don't know the meaning of copyright back then lol. I Started Uploading again on early December 2016. and trying to make progress on it. I love making videos, I used to upload vines before I went back on doing youtube videos. I upload gaming and some random videos that I can ever think of. I upload every weekday, but I'm trying to upload on a daily basis. sometimes I get delayed on uploading because of some busy day. i hope i can grow on my channel and make this as my full time job because i really love entertaining people and making them laugh, even though im not that funny :). I really hope i can find someone to collab and be a friend in this network and youtube as well. I'm currently applying to freedom as i post this. I hope you guys are having a nice day, thanks for reading this . :)
Yoooo welcome to Freedom! :D Nice intro there! Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/ So what genre of games do you specialize?

ShadowStorm0321

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto , ON
YouTube
iamtheone032
Yoooo welcome to Freedom! :D Nice intro there! Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/ So what genre of games do you specialize?

Thanks man got it been wondering how to get that for a while lol . i usually do some let's plays of just random games :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486683348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forum :D
It's so nice to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Good luck with your channel and I hope you enjoy your time here and on Youtube :D

thank you :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Brandon Tobey

New User
Mar 6, 2017
YouTube
OSRS_Crash

Hey man I currently post Old School Runescape videos! Maybe check me out and start recording it again haha

Brandon Tobey

New User
Mar 6, 2017
YouTube
OSRS_Crash
Would love to play runescape again dude. If i can still log in to my old account lol
You will probably have to play rs3 or start over and play 07 which is at about the same popularity. I personally play Old School because that is what I started out playing as a kid. If you can choose whether to start playing or not I suggest not because its highly addictive....

Reactions: ShadowStorm0321