Gaming Hi Everyone!

N8TheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello my name is Nate. I'm 18 and I love playing video games, it's a little late for my introduction, considering I joined Freedom about a couple of weeks ago anyway, but I'm here so why not! I love making gaming videos and editing them to the best of my ability. I love making people laugh and talking to new people all the time, if anyone is interested in checking out my channel, you can find me on YouTube as N8TheGamer. I'm very excited to be apart of the Freedom Network! If anyone is interested in collaborating with me just for fun that would be amazing and I'd honestly be down to make videos with anyone about anything! Thank you for anyone that actually read this whole post and I'll be looking to hear from any of you guys soon!
Regards,
Nate
td:lr im new here hi hows it going if your down to collab hmu

Tearierboot

New User
May 27, 2016
Hello my name is Nate. I'm 18 and I love playing video games, it's a little late for my introduction, considering I joined Freedom about a couple of weeks ago anyway, but I'm here so why not! I love making gaming videos and editing them to the best of my ability. I love making people laugh and talking to new people all the time, if anyone is interested in checking out my channel, you can find me on YouTube as N8TheGamer. I'm very excited to be apart of the Freedom Network! If anyone is interested in collaborating with me just for fun that would be amazing and I'd honestly be down to make videos with anyone about anything! Thank you for anyone that actually read this whole post and I'll be looking to hear from any of you guys soon!
Regards,
Nate
td:lr im new here hi hows it going if your down to collab hmu

Hey i'm tearierboot how are you!

Bluelanes

New User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Really impressed to see that you're just starting out and already seem to get the gist of the whole "YouTube etiquette" ordeal (pretty much just editing and how your channel visually looks in general ;)). Not too often do I see a channel that is basically fresh and they already know what they're doing!

Anyways, glad to have given 'ya a peek and welcome to the best Network on YouTube! :)

-Ryan

N8TheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Really impressed to see that you're just starting out and already seem to get the gist of the whole "YouTube etiquette" ordeal (pretty much just editing and how your channel visually looks in general ;)). Not too often do I see a channel that is basically fresh and they already know what they're doing!

Anyways, glad to have given 'ya a peek and welcome to the best Network on YouTube! :)

-Ryan
Thank you so much, honestly this means quite a lot coming from a YouTuber such as yourself!