Gaming Hi Everyone!

AgentNuki

New User
Jun 19, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy and the name of my youtube channel is AgentNuki. Recently joined freedom. All of the information that I read is very helpful. My channel is going to focus on gaming, mainly FPS genre of gaming. Right now the game that I'm focusing on is Rainbow Six Siege. Going to start adding content for Overwatch as soon as the Ranked System is in place and CS:GO once I am decent at the game.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy and the name of my youtube channel is AgentNuki. Recently joined freedom. All of the information that I read is very helpful. My channel is going to focus on gaming, mainly FPS genre of gaming. Right now the game that I'm focusing on is Rainbow Six Siege. Going to start adding content for Overwatch as soon as the Ranked System is in place and CS:GO once I am decent at the game.
Welcome to the freedom family dude and yes Rainbow SIx Siege is really great game but why don't u join Overwatch...I know the ranked system is not yet launched but still its fun playing the game u should definitely buy it

AgentNuki

New User
Jun 19, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family dude and yes Rainbow SIx Siege is really great game but why don't u join Overwatch...I know the ranked system is not yet launched but still its fun playing the game u should definitely buy it
I already bought Overwatch. I love the game and enjoying it but from time to time it gets repetitive for me. I'm hoping that Ranked Mode will change things up a bit.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

RadioBracknell

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
Bracknell
YouTube
Will make sure to check you out!