Gaming Hi everyone

Side-B Vivi

Rising User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
SideBVivi
Hi everyone! I'm still somewhat new to YouTube (quality wise) and I'm here to tell you about myself. I started my channel, Side-B Vivi, so I could share my love of games and humor. That was about a year ago, and my channel has grown since then. I'd love to get to know some of you guys and be friends.

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Well welcome to the Freedom Community! Your channel will continue to grow with the help of Freedom!-Franklin

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi everyone! I'm still somewhat new to YouTube (quality wise) and I'm here to tell you about myself. I started my channel, Side-B Vivi, so I could share my love of games and humor. That was about a year ago, and my channel has grown since then. I'd love to get to know some of you guys and be friends.

Welcome to the family Side-B Vivi, What are you goals for youtube in the future and What games do you play?

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Hi! Welcome to freedom! Hope it works well for you and your channel grows to how you want it to be! :)

Side-B Vivi

Rising User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
SideBVivi
Welcome to the family Side-B Vivi, What are you goals for youtube in the future and What games do you play?
Thanks! My goals are to grow as a channel as well as a content creator, and to add humor to some people's days. The games I play are usually indie or Nintendo games. If I run out, I'll play any other game, along with making my commentaries.