Community Hi everyone

OverlordOfGaming

Rising User
Jul 26, 2014
YouTube
I've been a member on here for a while but haven't really been too active. Anyway, I'm a gamer that plays games from GTA 5 to minecraft (I have these games just not on PS4 since that's my only means of recording and editing). If you want check out my channel.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude ! Your getting active now bro , keep it up and Welcome to the forums (y) (Y)

From looking at your channel I see you have some black ops 3 !!!! I'm a COD creator so that is right up my street , are you mainly walkthrough ? or will you play some online ?

best of luck bro !

OverlordOfGaming

Rising User
Jul 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude ! Your getting active now bro , keep it up and Welcome to the forums (y) (Y)

From looking at your channel I see you have some black ops 3 !!!! I'm a COD creator so that is right up my street , are you mainly walkthrough ? or will you play some online ?

best of luck bro !
Just walkthrough right now, but I may go online when I can pay for online.

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've been a member on here for a while but haven't really been too active. Anyway, I'm a gamer that plays games from GTA 5 to minecraft (I have these games just not on PS4 since that's my only means of recording and editing). If you want check out my channel.
Heya Overlord, what got you interested in being more active here on freedom? GTA and Minecraft are popular games in general, have you worked with anybody else on here so far?

OverlordOfGaming

Rising User
Jul 26, 2014
YouTube
Working with a lot of people tends to work best. I realized that when you invest your money into your equipment, you figure out what series to make, and you meet friends, it can go upwards from that point forward ^^
I can't play with other people for the time being because of online fees...unless the game I'm playing is FTP.