Gaming Hi everyone

Dave341981?

New User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Just trying to get to know people i am very new to this and im not sure if im doing things right any pointers please feel free to enlighten me thanks.

UC_XZcFMyESI9Xqamc0LIuow

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey pal. Looks good on my end. I would say maybe just focus on what you're saying a bit more because it may be a little hard to follow at times but other than that it looks and sounds great. Cheers buddy.

Reactions: Dave341981?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Just trying to get to know people i am very new to this and im not sure if im doing things right any pointers please feel free to enlighten me thanks.

UC_XZcFMyESI9Xqamc0LIuow
And since you're here, you should talk about yourself some more too! A lot of people list their favorite food, or some odd tidbits about themselves for everyone to see. But back onto topic, welcome again to freedom Dave ^^

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

dude you should introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do on your channel , so just go to the Sticky Threads where you'll find a Template that can help you with that :D plus you'll find a thread on how to add a Sub Button which i am sure that you want to add under your posts :D