Gaming Hi everyone!

Sonic Prodigy

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Sonic_Prodigy
Hi, i do commentary and gaming montage videos it would mean a lot if some of you could come check me out!

leave your channels below so i can check you out too!

- Sonic Prodigy

Last edited:

Sonic Prodigy

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Sonic_Prodigy
I'm 16, i play guitar and study music, and play a fair amount of games in my spare time.
My favorite games are Ratchet and Clank, The Forest, The BioShock series and Fallout series.
I've tired YT a couple of times before but this time i really want to get somewhere and just have a laugh along the way!:)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm 16, i play guitar and study music, and play a fair amount of games in my spare time.
My favorite games are Ratchet and Clank, The Forest, The BioShock series and Fallout series.
I've tired YT a couple of times before but this time i really want to get somewhere and just have a laugh along the way!:)

Ah sweet , there we go and I love Ratchet and clank so much , it is a great game :) I had a channel before this as well but wanted a fresh start and having a laugh along the way is the best way to go :) keep it up dude :)

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Family! I love Fallout (I have all of the games)! They are so well designed and the story is really thought out well. What's your favorite game in the series?

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube

Loved the bioshock series.

Welcome to the forum bud! :)

Sonic Prodigy

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Sonic_Prodigy
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Family! I love Fallout (I have all of the games)! They are so well designed and the story is really thought out well. What's your favorite game in the series?
Thanks man, well.. i felt fallout 4 was a bit of a let down, so i have to say that New Vegas with mods is my favorite one to play[DOUBLEPOST=1453055971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Loved the bioshock series.

Welcome to the forum bud! :)
Thanks dude

Hunted Death

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hunted_Death
Hi welcome to the community!
I love Ratchet and clank! :)