Gaming Hi Everyone

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Just wanted to pop by and say hi to everyone.

I'm from the UK and been recording gaming videos on and off for the last 3 years. Real life can be a pain sometimes but comes first in my eyes. I started my channel because wanted to share my experiences with everyone and also check other peoples out too. Gaming is my main hobby which I have done for the about 10+ years.

I've recently just got back into making videos after a long hiatus, one thing I've noticed and I am probably not the only person is getting views plus growing your channel is extremely hard.

If you want me to check your channel out and give feedback then just leave a post below. Also if you'd like to check my channel out too then that would be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2AckBmBj9javFKMIlsVYQ

Here is some of the video I've done:

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Just wanted to pop by and say hi to everyone.

I'm from the UK and been recording gaming videos on and off for the last 3 years. Real life can be a pain sometimes but comes first in my eyes. I started my channel because wanted to share my experiences with everyone and also check other peoples out too. Gaming is my main hobby which I have done for the about 10+ years.

I've recently just got back into making videos after a long hiatus, one thing I've noticed and I am probably not the only person is getting views plus growing your channel is extremely hard.

If you want me to check your channel out and give feedback then just leave a post below. Also if you'd like to check my channel out too then that would be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2AckBmBj9javFKMIlsVYQ

Here is some of the video I've done:

Hey there let me welcome you to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time and find whatever it is you are seeking. If you however do need help or have questions to ask don't be shy about asking them! I have to say I like the thumbnails of the videos you showed as an example. Very clean and clear though you could probably do with making your name a little more visible as it slightly blends with the background.

Reactions: Marsh2907

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey there let me welcome you to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time and find whatever it is you are seeking. If you however do need help or have questions to ask don't be shy about asking them! I have to say I like the thumbnails of the videos you showed as an example. Very clean and clear though you could probably do with making your name a little more visible as it slightly blends with the background.

Thanks. Glad u like them. Ah kk I'll see what I can do. I'm not that experienced with photoshop and don't av that artistic flare some people do lol.

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hey Welcome to the forums, I like that you have a blend of games you like to play. Anywho Hello.