Gaming Hi everyone

MaxGamer

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Hi everyone. Ive just joined Freedom, so just checking everything out. I started a gaming channel about 3 months ago.To be honest i didn't think i would get any subscribes, but i now have 86:). I try to post one video every day. At the moment its Ps4 games, but im starting pc games next week. I hope joining freedom will help me alone the way, dont really no what to expect:). If you could give me some pointers with my channel,that would be a big help https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-Z0AaPCOas31YBfsnO_sA

Reactions: CyberPhython

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might wanna introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template from the Sticky Threads in this forum ;D , so just edit your thread and you'll be good to go :D , also you can add a Subscribe Button below your signature which you will also find on the Sticky Threads :D

I checked out your channel ,, and my first impression was good about it really :D , but i think it can be improved in some ways that are simple and can even leave a better impression. First , i think you should improve your ways of making graphics [ Thumbnails , Banner , Logo ] To make them more attracting and appealing to look at , and really you can get inspired by big YouTubers who are professionals at making those plus if you wondered about some good fonts to make some good graphics just visit DaFonts. Second and final really which is the commentary and audio starting from the commentary where you really should loosin up , and have fun while you play games :D BECAUSE IF YOU ARE HAVING FUN PEOPLE WILL DO TOO , SO ADD SOME ENERGY INTO YOUR WORK , also there is the audio quality which is simply can be handled with an audio editing software like Audacity which is really easy to use , and can help you with the background noise :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

MaxGamer

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might wanna introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template from the Sticky Threads in this forum ;D , so just edit your thread and you'll be good to go :D , also you can add a Subscribe Button below your signature which you will also find on the Sticky Threads :D

I checked out your channel ,, and my first impression was good about it really :D , but i think it can be improved in some ways that are simple and can even leave a better impression. First , i think you should improve your ways of making graphics [ Thumbnails , Banner , Logo ] To make them more attracting and appealing to look at , and really you can get inspired by big YouTubers who are professionals at making those plus if you wondered about some good fonts to make some good graphics just visit DaFonts. Second and final really which is the commentary and audio starting from the commentary where you really should loosin up , and have fun while you play games :D BECAUSE IF YOU ARE HAVING FUN PEOPLE WILL DO TOO , SO ADD SOME ENERGY INTO YOUR WORK , also there is the audio quality which is simply can be handled with an audio editing software like Audacity which is really easy to use , and can help you with the background noise :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1446662057][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks buddy:). At the moment I don't have a PC and do everything one the ps4. I'm hoping to improve my graphics with the PC. I will have a look at the sticky thread. I'm quiet a dry person in real life, I do love making the videos tho:). Thanks for the advice though mate, you made some good points and helped a lot:)

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Glad i did :D , and its ok to start with a low performance PC , i really had that when i started , but after a while i upgraded , and it took me some time to do that ;D

BEST OF LUCK ANYWAYS , just keep making videos until then :D

MaxGamer

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Glad i did :D , and its ok to start with a low performance PC , i really had that when i started , but after a while i upgraded , and it took me some time to do that ;D

BEST OF LUCK ANYWAYS , just keep making videos until then :D
Thanks buddy. I will keep doing the videos:). Means a lot mate.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone. Ive just joined Freedom, so just checking everything out. I started a gaming channel about 3 months ago.To be honest i didn't think i would get any subscribes, but i now have 86:). I try to post one video every day. At the moment its Ps4 games, but im starting pc games next week. I hope joining freedom will help me alone the way, dont really no what to expect:). If you could give me some pointers with my channel,that would be a big help https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-Z0AaPCOas31YBfsnO_sA
Welcome To The community Please Enjoy Your Stay :)
I also Started With a Low End PC And Upgraded (Well More Like Replace) A Year After I Started.
Best Of Luck At You
(If you Need any Help Just Ask)

MaxGamer

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Welcome To The community Please Enjoy Your Stay :)
I also Started With a Low End PC And Upgraded (Well More Like Replace) A Year After I Started.
Best Of Luck At You
(If you Need any Help Just Ask)
Thanks buddy. My PC is on delivery at the mo:). Also ordered a capture card, which will help. Thanks for all the support though:)

MaxGamer

New User
Nov 1, 2015
welcome to freedom :) I started out the same way with a low grade pc (more of a laptop:D) im planning upgrading once I can :)
Thanks buddy:). It's all a learning curve, but that's what I like.[DOUBLEPOST=1446666516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have Gotten A Screen Recorder For PC Games
I thought I would get the card so I could use it on my ps4 aswel. At the mo, I use the share button, which limits what I can do with the console games:)