Gaming Hi everyone, my names Nick and I just joined Freedom.

niofalpha

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
Florida
YouTube
niofalpa
Hi there everyone, my names Nick, I'm 16 years old from Florida. I found Freedom when I searched best YouTube networks, decided that this channel looked nice, and applied to join. I joined the Forums because Forums make everything better, my hobbies are playing games and lifting weights. My Favorite food is Buffalo Chicken Tenders. I started YouTube about 5 years ago, uploading everything remotely entertaining that happened on Just Cause 2.

My Biggest dream is to win my state's weightlifting title (On track to qualify for Regionals this year) and, I run a gaming channel mainly focusing on, FPS games (CS, Arma) and Strategy games (Mostly Paradox Games right now).

My Schedule is pretty whacky right now, but I'm aiming for 4 videos a week.
If you wanna play a game just add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/niofalphaCS/

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi there everyone, my names Nick, I'm 16 years old from Florida. I found Freedom when I searched best YouTube networks, decided that this channel looked nice, and applied to join. I joined the Forums because Forums make everything better, my hobbies are playing games and lifting weights. My Favorite food is Buffalo Chicken Tenders. I started YouTube about 5 years ago, uploading everything remotely entertaining that happened on Just Cause 2.

My Biggest dream is to win my state's weightlifting title (On track to qualify for Regionals this year) and, I run a gaming channel mainly focusing on, FPS games (CS, Arma) and Strategy games (Mostly Paradox Games right now).

My Schedule is pretty whacky right now, but I'm aiming for 4 videos a week.
If you wanna play a game just add me on steam.
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Best of luck on your dream to win your state's Weightlifting Title :D
If you win be sure to let us know :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community, wish you all the best with your weightlifting though I can definitely appreciate the gaming angle a bit more being a passionate gamer myself :) Thats also a pretty ambition upload schedule you have there - do you end up recording things ahead of schedule and then just setting them to release on certain days or do you upload as and when you have a video?

niofalpha

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
Florida
YouTube
niofalpa
Welcome to the community, wish you all the best with your weightlifting though I can definitely appreciate the gaming angle a bit more being a passionate gamer myself :) Thats also a pretty ambition upload schedule you have there - do you end up recording things ahead of schedule and then just setting them to release on certain days or do you upload as and when you have a video?
I usually record right before I upload. Planning on starting to Record in bulk soon tho.