Gaming Hi everyone! Lisa here!

oSweetBliss

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
oSweetBliss
Hello freedom family! My name is Lisa or you can call me Bliss. I decided to introduce myself here so I could get to know some of you guys and get or give tips for YouTube. I'll just tell you a little bit about how and why I started YouTube. I met my boyfriend over a year ago and at that time he was starting to grow on YouTube so of course naturally I started to be included into his videos. Alot of his subscribers suggested I start my own YouTube channel and show my own gameplay so I finally did! Since then I've grown a bunch and so has my boyfriend. He joined freedom and told me about it. I finally decided to sign up after watching many freedom family videos. So, here I am! Hopefully some of you can give me tips on how to grow my channel more. My channel is all about my grand theft auto 5 gameplay and a few other games but I plan on doing more than just a few games in the future. My boyfriend and I also plan to post a vlog of us meeting for the first time next month! If you could all check out my channel, which I believe there is a link or button below, I would be so happy :)!

Reactions: Hiếu Đinh Văn

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Lisa & Welcome to the Freedom forums, you've got a great start on YouTube with a good active subscriber base. Not many have that kind of a start so your lucky :). Freedom is a great place to get going with YouTube, giving its partners lots of resources to help them grow. Its the main reason I went with them :). If you want some tips and trick you should check out this section and if you want to talk to fellow gamers you can do that here. Be sure to get the partner badge here to have full access to the community forums. I did take a quick look at your channel and your latest video. I felt the banner was okay but could be better. You should link your social links to your channel rather than having them in your about section, its easy to do and looks better. I also felt your intro was WAY TOO LONG!!. an intro should be short and snappy if its even needed, try to keep it to 5 seconds tops to avoid loosing viewers. Also the watermark on the video with your channel name was a bit pointless too. Anyway I hope to see you around on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

oSweetBliss

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
oSweetBliss
I put the watermark on my video so that no-one would be able to steal and pass off my work as their own but you're right, it is pretty pointless and I think the video would look so much better without it. I'll go link everything right now and work on getting a shorter intro. Thanks so much for the advice! I really appreciate it :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello freedom family! My name is Lisa or you can call me Bliss. I decided to introduce myself here so I could get to know some of you guys and get or give tips for YouTube. I'll just tell you a little bit about how and why I started YouTube. I met my boyfriend over a year ago and at that time he was starting to grow on YouTube so of course naturally I started to be included into his videos. Alot of his subscribers suggested I start my own YouTube channel and show my own gameplay so I finally did! Since then I've grown a bunch and so has my boyfriend. He joined freedom and told me about it. I finally decided to sign up after watching many freedom family videos. So, here I am! Hopefully some of you can give me tips on how to grow my channel more. My channel is all about my grand theft auto 5 gameplay and a few other games but I plan on doing more than just a few games in the future. My boyfriend and I also plan to post a vlog of us meeting for the first time next month! If you could all check out my channel, which I believe there is a link or button below, I would be so happy :)!
That's a nice story ^^ It's great to hear how people end up making YouTube videos. I hope that you can grow more in the future! There's a lot of tips floating about on the forums. Meeting people will definitely help in the long term.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome!