GFX Hi Everyone, let me introduce myself

RCVFXTutorials

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
Italy
YouTube
Hello everyone,
my name is Riccardo Cimmaruta and I'm an Italian Student with the hobby for VFX.
In my channel I do tutorials on how to recreate vfx (espercially simulations like explosions and liquid) both in Italian and in English to reach a wider range of people and to spread the knowledge.
I hope you find my content entertaining and educational.
If you want to check my channel, please go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/RCVFXTutorials

Greetings to all of you,
Riccardo

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Cool man, I haven't seen a VFX artist around here! Welcome to Freedom Riccardo :) As a novice GFX guy I can personally appreciate the hard work you must go through to make your animations. I've been working on animations for a few months and that alone is tough enough, but you translate your tutorials into two languages. Thanks for going hat extra mile to speak in English for us :]

Anyways best of luck with the channel! I'll can stop by later to see a couple tutorials later on, you have a great looking channel man :D Enjoy the forums and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @RCVFXTutorials,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I actually really enjoy watching 3D simulations like the ones you have on your channel! Somehow I find it really satisfying watching structures getting knocked over or torn apart and liquids flowing in a controlled space simulated by 3D software like Blender, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, etc.. I particularly enjoyed your dragon fire video. :)

I'm curious to know, what is your favourite software to use for all this? I've noticed that you mention Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, After Effects, and perhaps more on your channel. Do you have a favourite software that you like to work with in particular? I myself enjoy using Blender more than any other due to its versatility, it's free, and because I'm most familiar with it! Not an expert with it though. I also really like using After Effects!

I look forward to seeing you around, keep up the good work!