Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a music channel and do both original and cover songs

• I sing and/or play an instrument but want to start a music channel

• I sing and/or play an instrument but DO NOT want to start a music channel

• Total voters
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm 13 years old and love music.

I'm looking to see how this community is. I've been doing most things on my own as honestly I'm not around a lot of other kids that enjoy what I enjoy. I spend a lot of time with my music and in my music room.

I love to sing, play guitar, piano, lately drums, make music video's and lately in the process of creating my own original songs.

I actually started YouTube at around 7 when I asked my parents to post a video of me rapping. Looking back... I cringe a little... but if I didn't do that I probably would never have had to courage to continue. I learned early that there will be haters and that this is just part of it. I don't like it mainly because I know it will stop many from pursuing their dreams which to me is sad :( -- but at the same time it in some way drives me to continue and hopefully encourage others to do so as well.

My biggest dream is to perform with other like-minded people in collaborations and live performances. I was definitely inspired as well by other kids like MattyB, Johnny Orlando, Carson Lueders, Skylar Stecker, Jordyn Jones and so many more.

As of 2017 I am taking YouTube a bit more seriously. We (my family and I) are much more comfortable around YouTube these days and understand how it works so much better and I've come to realize that I really enjoy it.

Current goals are to post weekly music videos on my MUSIC CHANNEL and on my VLOG CHANNEL also at least once a week, although recently I am thinking to do a little more on the VLOG to better connect with my audience and also to get to know them better.

-Sophie

Reactions: popular3drhymes

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm 13 years old and love music.

I'm looking to see how this community is. I've been doing most things on my own as honestly I'm not around a lot of other kids that enjoy what I enjoy. I spend a lot of time with my music and in my music room.

I love to sing, play guitar, piano, lately drums, make music video's and lately in the process of creating my own original songs.

I actually started YouTube at around 7 when I asked my parents to post a video of me rapping. Looking back... I cringe a little... but if I didn't do that I probably would never have had to courage to continue. I learned early that there will be haters and that this is just part of it. I don't like it mainly because I know it will stop many from pursuing their dreams which to me is sad :( -- but at the same time it in some way drives me to continue and hopefully encourage others to do so as well.

My biggest dream is to perform with other like-minded people in collaborations and live performances. I was definitely inspired as well by other kids like MattyB, Johnny Orlando, Carson Lueders, Skylar Stecker, Jordyn Jones and so many more.

As of 2017 I am taking YouTube a bit more seriously. We (my family and I) are much more comfortable around YouTube these days and understand how it works so much better and I've come to realize that I really enjoy it.

Current goals are to post weekly music videos on my MUSIC CHANNEL and on my VLOG CHANNEL also at least once a week, although recently I am thinking to do a little more on the VLOG to better connect with my audience and also to get to know them better.

-Sophie
The community for Freedom! is quite warm and welcoming to everyone ^^ I'm sure that we all cringe at stuff we did in the past, hah. It just means that you've grown as a person looking back. I hope that you manage to keep your drive to succeed! By the looks of your channel, things are going swell!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Sophie and welcome to Freedom & the community forums. I had the same feeling when I was your age, I didn't really have anyone who was into what I was and most seemed like they came from an entirely different world. I bet everyone cringes at their old work, I know I do and I'm 20 this year. Its looks like your doing well now though, with some great content, your latest thumbnail for the "Rockabye" is amazing, try to keep that standard up :). Your website could look a little better, but for a start its good. you know if you have a domain (that's "sophiepecora.com" in your case) you can make email accounts on that domain to look professional. for instance mine is [email protected]. Anyways I hope to see you around on the forums, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​