JamPCGameR

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2016
Jamaica
cryptsat.com
YouTube
Hi Everyone
I'am a kinda new to Freedom! but I'am new to this forum I had an account on Freedom for awhile now but I'am just now going to start fully with FREEDOM!
I have decided to just make videos of my gaming experiences to share with everyone using my Youtube channel

I'am not someone who talks so I'am not sure if I will do commentating while playing anytime soon, I would have to test it out and see how I feel when I'am doing it. I hope everyone will enjoy my videos feel free to leave a comment or a like. Subscribe to my channel and help me grow I will have new gaming content for you every week.
If you would like t o see a specific game let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thank you very much for your support everyone.

Reactions: Guchi nagi

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hi Everyone
I'am a kinda new to Freedom! but I'am new to this forum I had an account on Freedom for awhile now but I'am just now going to start fully with FREEDOM!
I have decided to just make videos of my gaming experiences to share with everyone using my Youtube channel

I'am not someone who talks so I'am not sure if I will do commentating while playing anytime soon, I would have to test it out and see how I feel when I'am doing it. I hope everyone will enjoy my videos feel free to leave a comment or a like. Subscribe to my channel and help me grow I will have new gaming content for you every week.
If you would like t o see a specific game let me know and I will see what I can do.

I had the same problem (talking while recording) and I think it's pretty hard to start doing it, good luck thou :)

JamPCGameR

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2016
Jamaica
cryptsat.com
YouTube
Thank you very much everyone I feel at home already)

@cocche Thank you for the info I will take it into consideration. I knew it would be hard lol especially for me who don't talk allot but I will try one, watch it and see how it turns out hopefully its good enough.

Reactions: cocche

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, I hope you enjoy your time here. I agree starting to talk during recordings can be hard to get into, but I recommend staying with it

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hi Everyone

Welcome To the Freedom Forums Man

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Hi Everyone

welcome i just joined myself .. good luck