Gaming Hi everyone, Athreos here

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
I have been creating daily gaming videos on youtube for just over a month with no signs of slowing doown, I am always open to playing new kinds of games and am always looking to improve for my viewers in the future.

If you would like to see more of me, please search "Athreos" for my channel (it has a south park avatar) and get to know me.

I hope to see you guys soon.

Bye!

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Nice to meet you Athreos and welcome to the freedom family. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
It may help as it also leaves a link to your channel! ^_^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)
If you need any help be sure to ask around (y) (Y)

few questions if you don't mind :) Why did you start youtube ? where are you from ? life goal ? any hobbies ?

that is it and I wish you all the best (y) (Y)

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
No worries, I have only a small cahnce to record today but once i'm done i'll check you out the moment I can :)

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi Prology, I can do that as a video if you like so I can go into the right amount of detail? There will probably be more who ask that soon so I may as well answer everyone at once :)