The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
My name is Kian (A.K.A Gaming Wafflz) ;)and i make "Gaming Videos" On YouTube and love doing so i also do updates and all kinds of shenanigans with a bunch of different people and am always ready to do a collab with anyone its great to meet new people and find out what they love doing and doing it with them.

I have been going strong for a while trying to push videos out that i think that people will enjoy instead of flushing vids out every hour that might not be good and or enjoyable enough for my viewers. It's been tough, but not tough enough to stop.

Obviously i am a brit trying to make my way into the YouTube community and hopefully a Gaming community where i can just chill and have a good time with new people i might meet along the way

I do hope i can get to know some new faces here and am glad to be apart of this community can't wait to work with some of you (>^_^)>:)

If you want to check me out on YouTube that would be awesome

Last edited:

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
My name is Kian (A.K.A Gaming Wafflz) ;)and i make "Gaming Videos" On YouTube and love doing so i also do updates and all kinds of shenanigans with a bunch of different people and am always ready to do a collab with anyone its great to meet new people and find out what they love doing and doing it with them.

I have been going strong for a while trying to push videos out that i think that people will enjoy instead of flushing vids out every hour that might not be good and or enjoyable enough for my viewers. It's been tough, but not tough enough to stop.

Obviously i am a brit trying to make my way into the YouTube community and hopefully a Gaming community where i can just chill and have a good time with new people i might meet along the way

I do hope i can get to know some new faces here and am glad to be apart of this community can't wait to work with some of you (>^_^)>:)

If you want to check me out on YouTube Heres the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAbKQzMpbzemYxP_g8lDuw
Nice Channel Keep Doing It

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology here are pretty active on Freedom! we know a fair bit of what goes on around here. : 3

All the best. : 3