Gaming Hi Everybody!

AllTheLittleThings

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi Everyone I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi my name is Jordan I'm 18 and a female gaming YouTuber I've recently started to create content again because it's what I love to do. Its mostly going to be gaming content of whatever you guys want tl see. Hopefully freedom will help me to get my content out there for you guys to see I hope you enjoy it too!! If you would like to see my channel it should be on my profile thanks guys!!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Jordan and welcome to the Freedom Forums :D, just a little hint, you've got you channel link incorrect on your profile. Here's how to fix that :)

Simply go to your name in the top bar, select "Personal Details", scroll down until you get to your youtube channel linke and change it to only have the part after /channel/"this bit....." like so

then just save the changes and you should get a subbox like me under your posts :).​

Reactions: AllTheLittleThings

AllTheLittleThings

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello Jordan and welcome to the Freedom Forums :D, just a little hint, you've got you channel link incorrect on your profile. Here's how to fix that :)

Simply go to your name in the top bar, select "Personal Details", scroll down until you get to your youtube channel linke and change it to only have the part after /channel/"this bit....." like so

then just save the changes and you should get a subbox like me under your posts :).​
Thankyou very much think I've just fixed it :)

Reactions: Jonathan